Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Oleg - official thread.

Default Support Oleg - official thread.

In our regular newsletter today we announced support for Oleg Khimich, a 15 year Trainz Community veteran and content creator for Trainz.

if you do not receive the newsletter (you should), the link is to this article.

His country, Ukraine, is under attack. We are not politicising the situation, but merely doing the little that we can to help someone in need.

it is not our place to judge right or wrong, good or evil. What we can do is try and help someone who has been ripped out of their home and are trying to keep their family safe.

This thread will not tolerate any political commentary. Our moderators are notified that any hate speech should be deleted immediately.

This thread is to lend support to Oleg and the people of Ukraine.

Anyone who doesn’t agree with sentiments posted here should look for other forums to post their opinions.

We also have Russian content creators who would like to speak up about the current situation in their country. They are facing significant risks for doing so. This is not the place to discuss those issues. (There will be other opportunities to do so, but not here, now).

So again, this thread is not the place to discuss issues other than the support for Oleg.

In other words, if you have something negative to say about our support for Oleg, we will not be allowing you to post your comments in this thread. There are other places to discuss Ukraine/Russia relationships. This isn’t that place.

For the people who wish to support Oleg and all Ukraine, feel free to add you support.
    Last edited by Tony_Hilliam; March 11th, 2022 at 05:48 AM.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

United States of America, Colorado, Grand Junction

I just read the heartbreaking story by Oleg Khimich. My love and prayers go out to Oleg and his family and all the people of Ukraine. Thank you, N3V and Tony for sharing his story. I purchased one of his Trainz Routes. Peace and love to Oleg and everyone in Ukraine.

Thank you Tony for bringing Oleg's plight to our attention. I certainly hope he and family remain safe for the future and can rebuild their lives when these horrific attacks are over. The devastation we have seen from this side of the world seemed unimaginable only weeks ago and to have to live through that is both shocking and terrifying.
    God be with you Oleg and all the Ukrainian people.

Graeme

I am not sure if this is OK to post.
    It is a link to Oleg's Trainz website.
    On the front page is a video of what he and his fellow Ukranians have faced for 2 weeks.
    Do not watch the video if you do not like seeing war scenes and the results of the attacks.

If this is not appropriate then please remove the link.

https://trainzup.com/

Graham

Member of TCWW & Trainz.de

I am pleased that N3V have been able to provide some measure of support for Oleg and Ukraine.

Kind of limited on what one can say on the horrendous events going on in Ukraine without getting political, suffice to say Oleg and the Ukrainian people did not deserve this and have my support and most of the UK's.

Oleg, glad you are OK and out of the immediate danger area but try and stay safe, one can only hope and pray that there is an end to this disaster soon!
    Malc

Hope and prayers go out to Oleg and his family, friends, and all the people of Ukraine. It is very sad to follow what is going on there at this time. I dearly hope someday the world can act civilized.
    Last edited by Forester1; March 11th, 2022 at 10:26 AM.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power then the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix

Tony... thanks for the info. I read your statement that 100% of sales of Oleg's content goes to him at this time. I'm on Gold, but I just purchased one of Oleg's routes. I hope others do the same.
    - - . -

My first time to buy any Trainz payware! Best wishes Oleg.
    T:ANE SP4 (105946), TRS19 SP5 (117009), Max 2009/2012, PhotoShop
    Win10, i7 5820K, 3.3GHz, 32GB ram, GTX 980Ti 6GB, 2x512GB SSD

Tony, I would appreciate ongoing updates as to Oleg and his family and their experiences in Ukraine. Even though the video on Oleg's web-site (euromodeller, thank you for posting the link) was partially in Ukrainian (Russian?), I was very touched by the plight of the Ukrainian people. Humanity is indeed one family. We are all in this together. If only all governments, cultures, races, ethnicities, and religions would learn this truth. Thank you.

Blog Entries

Tony, thank you for arranging that Oleg gets 100% of the sales. I seldom buy DLC but made an exception in this most deserving case. Hope that in some small way it can help him and his family during these trying times. So sad that while the old men in power start wars, it is the ordinary people who have to pay for it, often with their lives.

70337:
    TRS19 Platinum, build 114800 SP4, Win10 Pro 64 bit, i7-7700 3.6GHz 16 GB, GTX 1070 Ti

For Oleg

Quote Originally Posted by grazlash View Post
    For Oleg

That is a very nice tribute to Ukraine and Oleg. Blue and gold. Thanks for sharing.

What a nice little photo, grazlash.

Hello to all my trainz friends!

Your support, both moral and material, is very important to me!
    Thank you for not leaving me during this difficult time, I really appreciate it and will never forget it!
    I also want to express my deep gratitude to the management of N3Vgames for the material and moral support provided!

Glory to Ukraine! - Glory to heroes!

Regards, Oleg