Upload failed: Not logged in

I don't have the patience for this game anymore. Back pain mostly. I have tweaked and mostly finished my Durango to Silverton route for the latest version of TRS19 so I thought I'd upload it to the DLS. I wait for 20 minutes for the upload to finish and get that message. Do I now require a FCT to upload a route?

Any ideas? Help an old guy out here so I can go to sleep.

Thanks,
Randall

No FCT required. Assuming you're logged in, all I'd suggest is to retry.
Are you doing this from Manage Content > Content > Upload to DLS? If not, definitely try that approach.

I don't have the patience for this game anymore. Back pain mostly. I have tweaked and mostly finished my Durango to Silverton route for the latest version of TRS19 so I thought I'd upload it to the DLS. I wait for 20 minutes for the upload to finish and get that message. Do I now require a FCT to upload a route?

Any ideas? Help an old guy out here so I can go to sleep.

Thanks,
Randall
This is a common issue, quit the game completely, then relaunch cm and immediately upload the item , I'd test it with something small first to see if it's working but I have to do this every time I want to upload if I've been using the game for more than a few minutes , for some reason it doesn't see you as being logged in after a minute or five .this has been goin* on for years and Tony ought to be aware of it as it's been a constant gripe .

Per dangavel.....I just finished doing some final edits to the route then closed game, went to CM to upload. So game was running for 30 minutes before the upload attempt. I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks Dan.

Thanks to DanGavel the route and session has successfully uploaded to the DLS. I'll make an announcement when it clears the protocols.

THANKS dANgAVEL!!

Randall

Thanks to DanGavel the route and session has successfully uploaded to the DLS. I'll make an announcement when it clears the protocols.

THANKS dANgAVEL!!

Randall
Only too glad to have helped to get such a nice route updated and available to all. As Basil fawlty would say,( apparently incorrectly ) "mon plaisir "

Yes edh6....I faintly remembered uploading other stuff...memory fades as I get older. When I exported the route as a CDP I then saw "Upload to DLS". And there we go................Years ago I participated in online auto racing. One fella would state "the older I get the faster I was" funny guy.

Randall

I have the same problem every time I try to upload, but rather than exiting and relaunching the game, I have found going into "Trainz Settings>My Trainz", logging out and logging back in again also works.

... Manage Content > Content > Upload to DLS ...
.. last week i also did an upload to downloadstation .. from "content manager" (116678) didn't succeed and had to login, while i already was logged in (checked 3x) ..
from "my trainz" (auto logged in) it was quick and smooth in secs .. in <24 hours confirmed ..

thankz sek_hakuna for your upload .. will having fun ..
grtz

Thanks to your report we've identified a bug where the server would think you weren't logged in and then the retry to check would also fail to correctly identify you were logged in. We'll have a fix in the next update for TRS22 (not sure when it will get back into earlier versions).

Back