Face Meshing Issues

PRRfan8

Hello, (I realize this might have been the wrong forum, but I can't delete it)

So I'm new to content creation, specifically face meshes, and I was having some trouble with it. I've noticed that everytime I've tried to face mesh a built in, packaged, or payware asset, it gives me a bunch of errors when I clone it. For example, when I tried to do a face mesh for Auran's LMS Duchess, it gave me 72 errors, saying that "the texture.txt file was missing for texture resource "x texture"." I assume this is due to the fact that these assets are made built in or payware. If it is possible to face mesh these locomotives, then how can I fix the error? If not, then I can find alternatives.

Thank you.

Last edited:
If you use PEVSoft Images2TGA program, you can open the texture file and then save as to .tga format, those will be the files you are missing

If you use PEVSoft Images2TGA program, you can open the texture file and then save as to .tga format, those will be the files you are missing

Thanks, it's mostly working, but there's 2 textures that are just blank, and I don't know what to do with them. Should I just delete those? To be specific, it's the coronation_body textures "main_1_normal" and "main_2_normal", for the LMS Duchess I was talking about. If I keep them and try to face mesh it, it goes faulty. What should I do?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back