UMR2022

neilsmith749

It's been approved and should be available within a day on the dls.

UMR2022 DOWNLOADING NOTES:

Unless you wish to be downloading for days and days, a FCT for the DLS is strongly recommended.

This route was built using TRS19 Platinum Edition. All assets are on the dls, but a little over 100 assets are only attainable by means of installing some routes.

In no particular order:

1 C&O Hinton Division - 12 assets
2 ECML Edinburgh-Dundee - 11 assets
3 Cornish Mainline & Branches - 9 assets
4 Canadian Rocky Mountains - 5 assets
5 Additional TANE assets for TRS19 - 49 assets
6 Sebino Lake - 4 assets
7 Niddertalbalm - 8 assets
8 Kickstarter County (TANE) - 1 asset
9 Healesville - 1 asset
10 ECML Kings Cross-Edinburgh 1976 - 10 assets

I think these are all of the potential asset locations, but I may have missed one or two. Will update if errors are found.

Last edited:

The easiest way to understand the layout of this route is to break it into three sections. The shortest is the LEWMAPLE section (circled in red). Its Eastern limit is at Blainseville Jct, and the Western limit is where it meets the mainline near Millbury.

Starting at the Easternmost point (right side)

-Blainseville Jct (no station)
-Mapleview
-Gunnison
-Valero (no station)
-Wawasee
-LEWMAPLE Jct (no station) - heading North - Dunford, Fenton, Deston, Cairn, Lee
-Fisherville
-LAMBERT Jct (no station) - heading Northwest - Springvale (no station), Patoka (no station), Bloomfield, Lambert, Edison, Coldwater(museum)
-Lewiston
-Millbury Jct (station at Millbury)

The second section is the Oakwood section (circled in yellow), which starts in the Northeast at Lifeson, and ends in the West at Oakwood jct.

Starting at the top right (Northeast, and heading South and West)

-Lifeson
-Ashleigh
-Lyle
-Gladston
-Gladston Port
-Carver (no station)
-Clarkseville - Heading East on Halden sub - Lang, Halden, Peart, Lyne
-Millhurst
-Blainseville Jct (no station) - South spur to Blainseville
-Monterrey (no station)
-Flagston
-Ogden
-Caldwell
-Sherwood
-Oakwood
-Oakwood Jct (no station)

The third and longest section (circled in light purple) starts in the East at the Lewmaple Jct, and ends in the West at Port Moran. (Only the Eastern end of this section is shown - everything to the West from here is part of this section)

Starting at Northeastern limit (top of purple area above) and heading South and then West

-Lewmaple Jct (no station)
-Oakwood Jct (no station)
-Wallace
-Millbury
-Omarin
-Laurentian Container/crude pier (no station)
-Palmer
-Barton
-Burnfield
-Lakeridge
-Joliet
-Gilby
-Travis
-Marklin
-Kallaneal - South spur to Walden (no station)
-Eccles
-Eso Flats
-Selkirk
-Grantly
-Smithville Classification Yard (no station)
-Cochrane - Northwest spur to Milton, Klein
-Madison
-Graydon
-Elmview
-Waverly
-Courtland
-Alder
-Schaumburg
-Port Moran

This is an explanation of what industries produce and consume.

LIQUID STUFF:

CRUDE: Loaded at Gilby. Unloaded at refineries in Lakeridge, Sherwood, Valero and Halden, as well as Laurentian Pier East of Palmer and at the Gladston port.

DIESEL: Loaded at Valero and Halden refineries, as well as at a facility in Elmview. Unloaded at mines in Halden, Blainseville and Eso Flats, and facilities in Mapleview, Wallace, Joliet, Milton, Madison, Lambert, Courtland, Alder, Port Moran, Lifeson, Lee, Patoka, Selkirk, and the factory in Springvale. It can also be dropped off at the loco facility in Oakwood.

PETROL FUEL (GASOLINE): Loaded at Lakeridge refinery, as well as at a facility in Elmview. Unloaded at facilities in Lang, Mapleview, Patoka, Lee, Lifeson, Blainseville, Ogden, Joliet, Gilby, Eccles, Milton, Madison, Lambert, Selkirk, Courtland, Port Moran and East of Peart.

AVIATION FUEL: Loaded at Sherwood refinery. Unloaded at Ogden Helipad, and Millhurst and Millbury airports.

LNG: Loaded in Kallaneal. Unloaded in Gunnison and Clarkseville.

PROPANE: Loaded at Fenton. Unloaded at Elmview.

ETHANOL: Loaded at Waverly. Unloaded at Deston.

SOLID STUFF:

COAL: Loaded at mines in Halden and Blainseville. Unloaded at facilities in Alder and Joliet, as well as the powerstaion at Eccles.

IRON ORE: Loaded at Eso Flats. Unloaded at Grantly.

SAND AND LOOSE GRAVEL: Loaded at quarry near Fisherville. Unloaded at cement factories in Eso Flats and Millbury, as well as aggregate industries in Oakwood (gravel only), Madison and Alder.

CEMENT: Loaded at cement factories in Eso Flats and Millbury. Delivered to pier in Gilby and factory in Grantly.

GRANULAR PLASTIC PELLETS: Loaded in Wallace. Unloaded in Joliet factory, and at industries in Elmview, Burnfield, Flagston and Courtland.

LIMESTONE AGGREGATE: Loaded at quarry in Lambert, and delivered to pier in Lyle.

ROCK SALT: Loaded at Waverly. Unloaded at Burnfield, Gunnison and Deston.

TRACK BALLAST: Loaded East of Port Moran.

FORESTRY:

LUMBER: Loaded at mill in Flagston, delivered to industries in Millhurst, Mapleview, Bloomfield, Blainseville, Gilby, Marklin, Milton, Lyle, Lambert and Waverly.

BLUE NORTH PACKAGED LUMBER: Loaded at siding in Flagston lumber mill. Unloaded in Millhurst, Gilby, Elmview and Schaumburg.

WOODCHIPS: Loaded at Flagston lumber mill. Unloaded at pulp mills in Lang, Caldwell and Palmer. They can also be unloated at the plywood factory North of Deston.

BLEACHED PAPER ROLLS: Loaded at sidings in Wallace and Port Moran. Unloaded at facilities in Kallaneal, Cochrane, Madison, Edison, and Elmview.

AGRICULTURAL:

WHEAT: Most* elevators along the line produce wheat. Unloaded at pier in Eso Flats.

CORN: Loaded at silos in Bloomfield. Unloaded at factories in Ashleigh, Fenton and Peart, and the ethanol plant in Waverly.

BARLEY: Loaded at Omarin and Elmview. Unloaded at Bud Brewery in Gilby.
Note - Wheat, corn and barley can also be unloaded at Vincennes Feed near Gunnison.

PALLETS OF STOCKFEED: Loaded at Vincennes Feed. Unloaded at Garden Center East of Lakeridge, and at warehouse in Milton.

FRUIT PALLETS: Loaded at piers 3 and 4 in Lakeridge, and West of Elmview. Delivered to warehouses in Caldwell and Millhurst, as well as in Madison, Elmview and Alder.

SUGAR: Loaded at mill North of Oakwood Jct. Unloaded at industry in Lang West.

CORN OIL: Loaded in Ashleigh. Unloaded in Edison.

CORN SWEETENER: Loaded in Fenton. Unloaded in Klein.

POTASH: Loaded at Deston. Unloaded at the harbor in Waverly.

CORN GLUTEN FEED: Loaded in Peart. Unloaded at factory North of Klein.

HEAVY METAL:

GALVANIZED STEEL COILS: Loaded at industries in Travis and East of Gilby. Unloaded at facilities in Eso Flats, Sherwood (West), Halden, and the big factory in Palmer.

SCRAP METAL: Loaded in Walden and Milton. Unloaded at Pipe factory East of Grantly, big factory in Palmer, and at Gladston Port.

5/16" COPPER ROD: Loaded South of Edison. Unloaded in Ashleigh and Travis.
Note - Bulkhead flats work well.

C-BEAMS: Loaded at big factory in Palmer. Unloaded in Millbury, Madison, Dunford and Gunnison.

PIPES: Loaded at factory East of Grantly. Unloaded in Selkirk, Lakeridge, and yard near Oakwood Jct.

TRANSFORMER: Loaded at factory in Travis. Unloaded at substation in Millhurst.

GENERAL AUTOPARTS: Loaded at Fenton and Lee. Unloaded in Caldwell.

TOFC: Loaded at yard in Madison. Unloaded in Dunford.
Note - you must download the “TOFC” pack from the freeware/rolling stock/ProductsLoads section at Jointedrail.com.

40’ WEATHERED CONTAINERS: Loaded in Eso Flats and East of Gilby. Unloaded at pier East of Palmer, in Wallace, Madison and at the Gladston Port.
Note - you must download the “Weathered Containers” pack from the freeware/rolling stock/ProductsLoads section at Jointedrail.com.

AUTOS: Load cars at plant in Caldwell. Unload in Halden, Sherwood, Madison and Eso Flats.
Note - JR freeware autoracks work really well.

MASSEY FERGUSON TRACTORS: Loaded in Carver. Unloaded at sidings in Fisherville, Gilby, Port Moran and Milton.

EXCAVATORS: Picked up at factory in Cairn and dropped off at Coal pier supply track in Alder, as well as in Port Moran

WIND TURBINES: Blades and nodules are loaded at factory in Lyne, and unloaded at windfarms north of Coldwater and Klein.

MISCELLANEOUS:

GENERAL GOODS: Too many to list. Some produce, some consume. What can I say?

LOCO SERVICING: Diesel fuel, water and sand can be loaded at all loco mtce facilities, as well as various other sidings.

PASSENGERS: There are 56 passenger stations located along the route. They are not set up for any kind of scheduled peak.

Cool Neil, looking forward to your newest gem ;-)
what is the minimum build to use it?

Cool Neil, looking forward to your newest gem ;-)
what is the minimum build to use it?

I submitted it under the latest build for me, which is 116678. Not sure if it will work in lower builds. It seems to work ok in TRS22 as well, but I'm uncertain about whether it's backwards-compatible to TANE.

I submitted it under the latest build for me, which is 116678. Not sure if it will work in lower builds. It seems to work ok in TRS22 as well, but I'm uncertain about whether it's backwards-compatible to TANE.
Thank you very much for this, Neil.
It won't be backwards compatible with anything under 5.0 unfortunately. As the creator, you get to pick the version you'd rather build in and it's up to anyone downloading the route to update to at least the same version if they wish to use it.

Cheers Graeme

Downloaded and installed with nothing missing! Looks fantastic and I'm about to take it for an initial run.
Thank you, Neil

This route is fantastic, I have the previous versions and will soon download this update. For me, it's the best Trainz route!
I really liked the guidance on where industries produce and where they unload items, it was a very useful and important collaboration.
Thank you very much, Neil!

Started with the Route only in TRS22
It looks great Neil ! have not seen what is new
Neil knows how to use Turfx the right way in combination with non PBR ground textures

Some stats(i have UMR2021 installed):
477 items were downloaded
156 were Installed from DLS, Obsolete, this wastes Bandwidth
1 is third party, <kuid:665199:100008> Freightliner Columbia Expeditor - FedEx CC TRAFFIC
3 are Third party, Obsolete
<kuid:121794:28103> WS Conveyor 1
<kuid:103475:29007> Car 52 - Traffic - TS2010
<kuid:121794:28107> WS Silo 1

13 items are missing (probably in DLC's that I don't want)
<kuid2:122860:101778:1>
<kuid:179468:210100>
<kuid2:93112:37092:2>
<kuid2:122860:100500:1>
<kuid2:33404:502433:4>
<kuid2:334896:38033:1>
<kuid2:439337:100845:1>
<kuid2:122860:100591:1>
<kuid:453099:100070>
<kuid2:122860:102031:1>
<kuid:175455:101307>
<kuid:175455:101309>
<kuid2:122860:102030:1>

obtained by doing the plus1 trick:
<kuid2:33404:502433:4> swamp-grnd2-09
<kuid2:439337:100845:1> Concrete Culvert Box Type Large Spline
<kuid2:93112:37092:2> Chainlink-Security-Fence

found kuidhunting the internet:
<kuid:179468:210100> Asphalt
<kuid:453099:100070> Seasonal Grass - 01
<kuid2:334896:38033:1> Steel Beam Guard Rail v1 (needed the min 1 trick)

Temp replacers:
made 5 mesh-asset kuids to do the 5 roys trees
made 2 missing-item boxes for the 22alpha missing

will get the session later
TY very much Neil for your great route
greetings GM

edit: session I can't download, I bought TRS22 and am plus

just driving a round and enjoy nice Canada, hear loud bridge sounds and seems a bit darker
but very beautiful

later...:
I could download the session with a trick
opened TRS19SP5 and then in CM it downloaded, stopped the rest of the downloaded
and exported it to CDP

Last edited:
gt350
the route UMR2022 is build 5.0
you can only use it in TRS22beta or TRS19SP5
for older versions UMR2021 is great also

Download went well. Just two unknown assets.

<kuid2:146087:27181:1> by robertoconti19

<kuid2:60238:26184:1> by vulcan

Any assistance locating these assets would be greatly appreciated.

Route looks great.

Also would like to know where to find the black Lehigh Valley locomotive in the screenshot.

Fred

Last edited:
Yes 2021 is great. When I try to download umr2022 I get the following error " your registered products do not grant access to content of this version". I have 2019 and 2022 versions with a FCT. Any ideas?

Download went well. Just two unknown assets.

<kuid2:146087:27181:1> by robertoconti19

<kuid2:60238:26184:1> by vulcan

Any assistance locating these assets would be greatly appreciated.

Route looks great.

Also would like to know where to find the black Lehigh Valley locomotive in the screenshot.

Fred

Those two assets should be available if you download Healseville and Sebino.
I'll have to do some digging to see where the Lehigh loco came from.

edit:
I searched the usual sites for that loco, and couldn't find it. It may have been from the dls, but I can't be sure, because CM shows it as MODIFIED. Do a search for "ALCO C420", and see if it's on the dls.

Last edited:
Yes 2021 is great. When I try to download umr2022 I get the following error " your registered products do not grant access to content of this version". I have 2019 and 2022 versions with a FCT. Any ideas?

The only thing I can think of is whether your TRS19 is the latest build. Mine is showing build 116678.

gt350 - you need a version of Trainz that supports v5.0. Which build numbers do you have installed?
It's also possibly a configuration issue our end with memberships - I'll investigate.

For some reason download station will not allow me to download items in version 5.0 even though I have TRS22beta and TRS19SP5. Anyone have a clue what is wrong?

For some reason download station will not allow me to download items in version 5.0 even though I have TRS22beta and TRS19SP5. Anyone have a clue what is wrong?

Please retry now and see if that has resolved the issue.

Back