odd things in MPS TRS22

sister

Co-founder TFF Italy
I was just trying for the first time with the MPS and something strange happened: I was using the "paint under spline" feature and it worked fine. Some seconds later the world got a red hue and the area painted under the track increase in dimensione of about three times the original I painted then the red hue disappears and I was there looking at my track now laying on a huge painted area. How is it? Anyone has such issue?
BTW I found only few assests in the menu of the MPS. How is that? Is there any way to increase the numeber of object usable?
Thanks in advance for kind reply

The RED hue is an indication that the sever is updating. No, you cannot add asset, only the ones that listed can be used. They are supposed to increase them but have not yet.

oh, thanks Lewiscc65, got it.
Any suggestion for the groundtexture problem I said above?

I was just trying for the first time with the MPS and something strange happened: I was using the "paint under spline" feature and it worked fine. Some seconds later the area painted under the track increase in dimensione of about three times the original I painted and I was there looking at my track now laying on a huge painted area.
Thank to all of you.

Back