There is something wrong with the sensitivity of moving around the cameras

I noticed too the same very high sensitivity in moving the camera with the mouse right-click. I can't remember the same behaviour on previous game versions. I have Windows 11 and Logitech Lift mouse.

Edit:
What I can see is that if I set mouse pointer speed lower in Windows Settings, in Trainz the camera moves faster. And when I set the pointer speed faster, the camera moves slower and more manageable.

Last edited:
with the app launched and running... "Trainz settings" > "interface settings" > Compass Speed (and next two below are related)

with the app launched and running... "Trainz settings" > "interface settings" > Compass Speed (and next two below are related)
I don't know what this setting does, but setting to 10 or 100 does not change anything for me.

Are you asking about the speed you move when you are in game, roaming, and right click to roam the map? Perhaps you need to do a restart for it to take effect?

Are you asking about the speed you move when you are in game, roaming, and right click to roam the map? Perhaps you need to do a restart for it to take effect?
No, I am talking about the camera speed, for example when I press '2' and I go in Chase view. Then I use right click to rotate around the locomotive. That rotation is very fast compared to how it was some time ago (in older trainz versions etc.)

Back