Watch your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, what I'm saying is that there is bad language in the email address. I think you're misunderstanding. It's really about how the email address got in the config of those bogeys. Maybe it got in there because someone hacked or stole Dave's computer and inserted this into the config.

Last edited:
Yep, yet its got attention, its a bit like people who crowd round a car accident , its like clickbait
I find it depressing , as I just spent four years making a complex prototypical route which I announced was on the DLS several weeks ago, and this thread has has more posts and almost as many views as my announcement in under TWO DAYS , says something about human nature, and its not a good something. :confused:
Meanwhile I have asked about where <kuid:58223:28915> came from, and asked where I could find city sounds for my WIP route and got no response, which also says something about human nature

Last edited:
It MOST DEFINITELY did not come from me. I abhor filthy language of any kind. And as for the "F" word, it should be eliminated from all earth languages. And while they're at it, they can eliminate Tattoos, pink hair, and piercings, too.

I'm with you all the way on this.

d_doll01, I did not have answers for your posts. I don't have that KUID. The one city sound I thought of was a jackhammer in one of Railhead001's Pioneer routes, but I haven't had time to track it down yet. I think itis only in one of them, and I have several of his variations on the theme and haven't found it yet. It was actually kind of annoying because you could hear it all through the model layout. I also haven't spotted it searching CM for jackhammer, jack or hammer, so it must be called something else.

The answer is simple. Report the asset and email to the Helpdesk and the author will be dealt with. I did that a year or so ago and an asset was taken down.

I think in the case of Dave Snow and gramma, maybe the CRG could just remove the email address from the config.txt file. No one knows how it got in there, so it just needs to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back