Looking for JR assets?

Forester1

I believe most are JR, but I don't know if they are payware or what:
<kuid:175455:101561> by 22alpha
<kuid:175455:200133> by 22alpha
<kuid:336419:100093> eastcoasttrainz
<kuid2:37581:70010:1> by therock
These are from Scratchy's new Highland Valle V3, and I got no response up in the General forum. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

From "Eagle River Railway":

<kuid:175455:101561> JR No Admin Sign
<kuid:175455:200133> JR Tellico Loader

<kuid:336419:100093> is "PRR A5 Air Pnuematic Switch - Black" (I don't know where it comes from)

From what I remember eastcoasttrainz content was on N8phu site but was pulled because it somehow got included in a payware route if i remember correctly.

Hmmm. That seems like an odd reaction. If he did not want it in payware, it should have been pulled from the payware route, not the freeware site. But to each their own I suppose. He is within his rights to do whatever.

Hmmm. That seems like an odd reaction. If he did not want it in payware, it should have been pulled from the payware route, not the freeware site. But to each their own I suppose. He is within his rights to do whatever.

The content was included in Payware DLC in TMR17, which was goes against eastcoasttrainz's EULA. The route it was originally going to be released as freeware, therefore not violating eastcoasttrainz's EULA, but the route's creator was contacted by N3V to see if he was interested in including the route in TMR17, which it was, therefore making it payware and therefore violating eastcoasttrainz's EULA.

Last edited:
Which apparently goes to show that N3V doesn't live by the very rules it so strenuously enforces. Typical.

Which apparently goes to show that N3V doesn't live by the very rules it so strenuously enforces. Typical.

The route wasn't made by N3V, it was made by a member of the Trainz community, who was approached by N3V about including the route in TMR17, and he agreed to including the route in TMR17, so it didn't fall on N3V to make sure that the way the content was used complied with the EULAs on them (the content that is), it fell to the route creator. There was a big discussion about this when this happened, so I don't want to cause problems with this thread.

Look up some of the threads created here by the creator in question and you might better understand the reaction.

Sorry to bump this, as it is not JR I assume, but does anyone know anything about therock asset <kuid2:37581:70010:1>? Not having any luck finding that anywhere.

He mostly made locos, horns, engine bogies and a few bits of rolling stock for TS12. His locos are fantastic. But I don't see anything with an object ID in the 70 thousands. Could it be a typo in the config?

Thanks, Wreeder. Possibly. It might be a loco to be a stand-alone asset in a route. Does he have a site? I have not found one. This is for Scratchy's V3 of Highland Valley, and he hasn't answered people who post missing assets, even on his thread for the route. I could try a PM just to check with him. There is one long orange box spanning one of the canyons, but no approaching road or track to be a bridge or viaduct. I also have tried Google to find out what a "Tellico Loader" is with no result. It must be on one of their routes I don't have, as it doesn't come up in a search at JR's site.

Thanks, Wreeder. Possibly. It might be a loco to be a stand-alone asset in a route. Does he have a site? I have not found one. This is for Scratchy's V3 of Highland Valley, and he hasn't answered people who post missing assets, even on his thread for the route. I could try a PM just to check with him. There is one long orange box spanning one of the canyons, but no approaching road or track to be a bridge or viaduct. I also have tried Google to find out what a "Tellico Loader" is with no result. It must be on one of their routes I don't have, as it doesn't come up in a search at JR's site.

'JR Tellico Loader' is included in the Eagle River Railway route on Jointed Rail's website.

Thanks, Jordon412! That is a route I need to get one of these days. For now, I assume it looks like some kind of standard loader or other.

Way back in 2018, I made sessions for JR's Santa Fe: Needles District table top route and had the same problem with a N8phu switch. So, sad to say, this isn't a new problem.

Take care.

Back