Has anyone else been receiving script errors with TRS19 SP5 on custom content?

TheGmeBlzr

Trainz Connoisseur
Hi, I've been getting the error: "Error: PropertyBrowserRefresh() not handled. A script error occurred while attempting to edit the properties of this asset," particularly with content from Greencoast Studios and Trainz Forge. I'm thinking it's an issue with the service pack (as I have never had a problem with them before), and I've followed all the troubleshooting I could find with no fixes. I'm really concerned as, with the Greencoast content at least, I paid money on them. Is there anything I'm missing or anywhere I can go for help? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah have that on a few scripts/rules, older trainz version could handle scripts with more data entries
often I have to bring the route to TRS2009 (don't laugh) to read what was entered, then have to copy one by one
in 2 rules in TRS2019, it's caused often by (in my eyes) unneeded too short time outs and new search system,
that does not work too well and has constant threads running to search, then times out.
affected are Fi:
-Portal timetable rule
-Path rule
-Wait for trigger

I have also experienced similar errors. The first time I experienced that error was when editing a portal. I just got that error again a few minutes ago when I attempted to edit a custom 60ft woodchip hopper.

The Content Repair Group (CRG) is in the process of updating scripts. The process is long and complex and there's a lot of them. If anyone has experience with scripting contact them and volunteer to help, they sure need it.

While this doesn't solve the immediate problem, this will help in the future. The thing is N3V should've put the clamps down on the scripts many versions before rather than let the issue get to where it is today.

Sorry for the late reply, I hope what you mentioned works. It stinks that I have to use two different builds of TRS19 to use the locomotives that I want to use.

I'm getting the same error. So far, the problem cars are USRA C Gondola C&O 154 and PFE R-40-2 Reefer Early 146. An interesting thing about the gondola. I cannot load it manually, but when I stop it on a Basic Industries track, it loads.

I'm getting the same error. So far, the problem cars are USRA C Gondola C&O 154 and PFE R-40-2 Reefer Early 146. An interesting thing about the gondola. I cannot load it manually, but when I stop it on a Basic Industries track, it loads.

What is in the box?

I eliminated my problem. I had changed the setting under "Trainz Settings", "Dev", "Maximise compatability". I changed this to "Maximise Performance". I read later that it should always stay as "Maximise compatability".

I eliminated my problem. I had changed the setting under "Trainz Settings", "Dev", "Maximise compatability". I changed this to "Maximise Performance". I read later that it should always stay as "Maximise compatability".

Okay. You found out the hard way just like the rest of us did.

Back