New Release!! Cryogenic tank cars for TRS2019 and T:ANE

guido73

Covered hoppers
We're excited to announce the release of brand new cryogenic tank cars for TRS2019 and T:ANE!
http://guido73.rrmods.us

These are highly detailed and accurate cars exclusively modeled for Trainz 2019 (114800) and T:ANE (105766).
Cars have prototypical details with a special 19,200 gallon capacity body style to carry cryogenic Argon.
The tank cars have 3 unique running number series for each reporting mark.
These will not work in TRS2012 or earlier versions.

Reporting marks include:
IAPX (Liquid Air, Inc.; Air Liquide America Corporation)
ARPX (Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.)

Pick yours up now for a special introductory price good until Midnight Feb 1st

Beautiful work, the details are spot on perfect and the weathering in fantastic.

Thank you! We're really happy with the new modeling and weathering workflows for T:ANE and TRS19 and look forward to many more new and unique releases!

Didn’t mean to sound like a hollow pig just love your models so much detail and very accurate to the real thing I see a lot of this 2 bay hoppers close to where I live there is a big processing plant near by where they fill them up with sand anyways great work

...just love your models so much detail and very accurate to the real thing ... anyways great work
Many thanks! Work very hard to provide super detailed and accurate cars. There's a very long list of cars I want to make, so stay tuned in.

Man, those look GREAT! I just love any and all types of Tank Cars. I thought I had already made every type of tank car there was out there, but I guess I missed these. Good job guys!

Man, those look GREAT! I just love any and all types of Tank Cars. I thought I had already made every type of tank car there was out there, but I guess I missed these. Good job guys!

Many thanks for the kudos! Yup, these are really interesting specialty tanks, so had to build them.

We're excited to announce the release of new cryogenic tank cars for Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 and T:ANE!
http://guido73.rrmods.us

These are highly detailed and accurate cars exclusively modeled for Trainz 2019 (114800) and T:ANE (105766).
Cars have prototypical details with a special 19,200 gallon capacity body style to carry cryogenic Argon.
The tank cars have multiple unique running number series for each reporting mark.
These will not work in TRS2012 or earlier versions.

Reporting marks include:
BOCX (BOC Gases/Linde LLC)
LTCX (Union Carbide Corporation/Praxair, Inc.)

Pick yours up now for a special introductory price good until Midnight April 11th.

Back