What are those arrows?

Hunter58

Can anybody tell me where those arrows come from?
http://postimg.cc/Wt46wg7c
They are only on one specific layout I downloaded and they are on all splinepoints for rail (CHN wood 3) If I put a piece of the same rail somewhere those arrows don't show up.

Those arrows appear on fixed track pieces. You'll also see that on the ends of interactive industries and passenger stations.

Does this route work?

Usually when the fixed track, which is a scenery item, is connected to spline track the arrows disappear.

Those arrows appear on fixed track pieces. You'll also see that on the ends of interactive industries and passenger stations.

Does this route work?

Usually when the fixed track, which is a scenery item, is connected to spline track the arrows disappear.

Yes the route works, but you pointed me in the right direction. It is indeed fixed track, but track that will connect not only to a spline but also connects to another piece of fixed track, but that will not make the arrows disappear. I checked it and it is Fixed Track from a user called prjindigo used in version 2.0 of trainz in 2015. There are straights and a bunch of radius pieces on the DLS

Yes the route works, but you pointed me in the right direction. It is indeed fixed track, but track that will connect not only to a spline but also connects to another piece of fixed track, but that will not make the arrows disappear. I checked it and it is Fixed Track from a user called prjindigo used in version 2.0 of trainz in 2015. There are straights and a bunch of radius pieces on the DLS

Are these appearing in Driver as well?

I use prjindigo's 'FT' series of 'Fixed Track' and Olegkhim's series of 'S_FT' and 'UZ_Jun', and occasionally Frogpipe's 3DTrains switch templates to make my routes. I use the various pieces of Fixed Track as templates, then replace them with spline track, one piece at a time. That's how I do all my routes I build from scratch.

Back