Cannot download my own route from the Download Station!

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I'm trying to download the updated version of 'Atlantic Coast Railway', <KUID2:289739:100283:1>, but I keep getting these same errors every time I try to download it via Content Manager:
- <kuid2:289739:100283:1> : Unable to search asset <kuid2:289739:100283:1>. Asset removed from the Download Station..
- <NULL> : Unable to open CDP file 'E:/userdata/cache/internet/ibgrakn276.cdp' for reading
I looked on the Download Station and it is there, uploaded on 30th November 2020, so how do I download it?

Downloading from DLS now. No error messages (so far).

My CM lists its upload date as 1 December, not 30 Nov.

Downloading from DLS now. No error messages (so far).

My CM lists its upload date as 1 December, not 30 Nov.

That's what the white pages list its upload date as.
EDIT: Just tried downloading again and got the same two errors.
EDIT 2: When I select 'Download This Version' I get only the second error I listed:
- <NULL> : Unable to open CDP file 'E:/userdata/cache/internet/ibgrakn276.cdp' for reading
So, it seems that this file is keeping from downloading the route. Would deleting this .cdp file let me download the route?

Last edited:
A few obvious (and possibly stupid) questions.

Is there enough space on your Drive E:?
Do you have administrator rights to Drive E:?

Go to your E:/userdata/cache/internet/

Delete the contents of the folder and try again.

This issue comes up periodically.

Empty your recycle bin too.

Install complete - it took a while. A lot of warnings during the install - all about .tga files. I did get a final error message but it froze my system. Not certain if the route, Trainz Plus or streaming the Bengals - Titans game was to blame.

After using Task Manager to terminate Trainz Plus the route is reporting no errors, but there are 3 dependencies labelled as "Third Party".

<kuid:289739:100737> Atlantic Coast Rambler Baggage Car Commissary Emporium 2001
<kuid:289739:100735> Atlantic Coast Rambler Diner Turtle River 3001
<kuid:289739:100736> Atlantic Coast Rambler Observation Oglethorpe Bay 4001

Route loads into Surveyor OK.

Install complete - it took a while. A lot of warnings during the install - all about .tga files. I did get a final error message but it froze my system. Not certain if the route, Trainz Plus or streaming the Bengals - Titans game was to blame.

After using Task Manager to terminate Trainz Plus the route is reporting no errors, but there are 3 dependencies labelled as "Third Party".

<kuid:289739:100737> Atlantic Coast Rambler Baggage Car Commissary Emporium 2001
<kuid:289739:100735> Atlantic Coast Rambler Diner Turtle River 3001
<kuid:289739:100736> Atlantic Coast Rambler Observation Oglethorpe Bay 4001

Route loads into Surveyor OK.

They're labeled 'Third Party' because they need to be repaired by the CRG because they don't have thumbnails, otherwise they're nothing wrong with them. Also, I've got 4 complete consists on the DLS if you're interested, a Day Out With Thomas (DOWT) consist, an Atlantic Coast Rambler Excursion consist, a charter photo freight, and a Florida East Coast excursion consist.

I used a lot of MSGSapper's TRS19 content, which is designed with PBR in mind.

Can you download anything else?

How much free space is on your hard drive?

Did you have any crashes?

Try running a DBR and try again.

I've got 3TB out of 3.6TB free on my external hard drive that TRS19 is on, and I did a DBR last night, but it was midnight, and I didn't try downloading again. I tried it this morning and it downloaded just fine.

Back