Trainz Plus RC 116199 > 116233 Now Available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Trainz Plus 114800 to Trainz Plus Release Candidate 116199 (PC) - Trainz Plus Beta stream
Trainz Plus Release Candidate 116069 to Trainz Plus Release Candidate 116199 (PC) - Trainz Plus Beta stream

UPDATE: A 2nd patch 116199 to 116233 has been released to fix S20 Palettes being able to be moved and undocked.

Trainz Plus Release Candidate 116175 - update to come shortly (Mac

Changelist:

• Driver AI fix (industries correctly recognised when pathing)
  • Fix for various session freezes (or failure to load fully)
  • Fix for 1-2 second pauses in Driver mode (machine specific)
  • Hidden layers now correctly allow selection of non-hidden items
  • Rotation of objects via 'Info' palette now rotates only the correct axis
  • Free Move tool now active when switching to S20
  • Can now move the compass while moving selected items

Known issues (fixes coming in future updates):

• Certain Fine Adjustment movements cannot be done with the mouse (can be done using the Info tool)
  • Mouse cursor can get stuck in "drag" mode when undocking palettes
  • Marquee tool cannot raise
  • There is a missing dependency from West from Denver.
  • New Apply Gradient Tool appears in the contextual menu but not yet working correctly.
  • S20 Scrapbook painting is very slow on large maps.
  • Fine adjustment tool moves arrow on fixed track and not the fixed track.
  • Remove from Picklist doesn't trigger list refresh.
  • Tidewater trackwork requires updating.
  • Session layer issues where session layer trains have been moved to a different layer or hidden. (This affects SnC and Mojave and most likely other DLC from that era.)
    This issue also possibly explains reports of missing session layer trains.
    NOTE: The fix for this is wide reaching and therefore is being held back after this Trainz Plus official release.
    We will release a new Trainz Plus beta so that this can undergo broader testing.

Reporting any issues:
If you have had a problem in the past and it still occurs, or if you find a new issue, please submit a detailed Trainz Bug Report

Last edited:
This is not good
Surveyor 2 windows cannot be undocked somehow, even try moving them is near impossible
how can i go back to previous?

Thanks for the heads up. Added to the list of known issues. Workaround for now - don't undock any palettes. (If you really need to move them, you can try resizing the window. Far from ideal and of course this bug will be addressed asap).

How do you go back? Just use your previous install you kept in a safe place.

If you don't have one, then redownload from Trainz Plus and patch to whichever build you want.

Last edited:
All patched and doing a DBR right now.

It's a good thing I've got my pallets all arranged how I like them for now.

I am a little bit irritated.
I have two separated installations. One with the launcher screen „Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 Launcher““TRAINZ+“, build 114800, and the other „Trainz Railroad Simulator 2022 Launcher“ „TRAINZ+“, build 116199.

There is no update shown from build 114800 to build 116199. But if so, would I get TRS22 as a result?

Regards
Swordfish

I am a little bit irritated.
I have two separated installations. One with the launcher screen „Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 Launcher““TRAINZ+“, build 114800, and the other „Trainz Railroad Simulator 2022 Launcher“ „TRAINZ+“, build 116199.

There is no update shown from build 114800 to build 116199. But if so, would I get TRS22 as a result?

Regards
Swordfish
If you want your 114800 install to remain as TRS19, just change the update stream to TRS19 Platinum. If not, a Trainz+ stream will take you to TRS22

To try and clarify furhter.

For anyone with Trainz Plus (so that means Trainz Plus or Gold Class members) you have a choice of which version to patch to.

You can install and both versions at one time but you MUST have one local data folder per install. Having two builds pointing to the same content will result in a db repair every time you start up and is highly likely to cause issues.

114800 to 116199 using Trainz Plus Beta streams will get you to TRS22 which will include S20 and the Trainz Plus branding (since the latest version is always Trainz Plus).

114800 to 116009 using TRS19 Beta or TRS19 PE Beta streams will get you to TRS219 SP5 Beta.
(Then you can patch 116009 to 116210 for the latest beta)

Since you have Trainz Plus (which provides access to all Trainz versions), this will actually show the Platinum Edition branding and features.

When selecting splines, not track, then choosing the properties, the following is shown for apply grade:

$surv20_anchor_menu_apply_grade_trackvertex.

Wrong menu item.jpg

Is this related to the broken grade menu?

Ignore the selected track in the background. I was testing that too and didn't deselect when I went back to the bridge spline.

Yes John. - that menu option is w.i.p

We'll be getting a new update out shortly and will be adding a couple more items to known issues.

Thanks for the update. Install went fine.

However, can't move or re-size any windows in Driver.

Thanks,
Paul

Confirmed steve
no object rotation and height adjustment in S1 (tried scenery items)

Have to compliment Tony and crew for the quick response and update when i discovered the windows frozen
sended bug report, when I woke up it was fixed that's great service !

still having annoying issues with the water injector on steam engines is glitched in DCC but is normal when stopped is anyone else seeing this.

Back