ATLS CROSSINGS NOT WORKING

neilsmith749

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I've found that recently, in both TS19 and TRS22, the ATLS crossings no longer seem to work. Not sure whether it's the triggers or what, but the gates do not engage and traffic doesn't stop.
Has anyone else noticed this?

Sorry if it's been addressed already.

Neil,
OK, Using TRS19 build 116009, your 2022 route and a discovery session I had previously built and run.
It starts near the portal at Port Moran and I ran it as far as just past a place called "Schaumburg".
Each crossing I came to (about eight or so) had it's barrier down, lights flashing and any traffic in the vicinity was stopped at the crossing(s).
So, each crossing was working as it should.
Regards,
Laurie

Hmmmm interesting. I'm using TRS19, build 116009 as well, and TRS22, build 115985, and none of the ATLS gates react.
I wonder if restarting the sessions may work. Perhaps they don't work in re-loaded saved sessions. I'll need to do a bit more investigation. Thanks Laurie for your confirmation. It may be a problem on my end.

I've tried another session and indeed, the crossings are not working. I've noticed this only over the last week or two. Not sure if something in one of the latest patches has changed how the scripts are read.

Neil,

Check your ATLS properties and ensure they're still there. I had a crossing that was missing the settings and I had to configure that crossing all over again. What's interesting is the other crossings were fine. This was the only one that decided to go stupid.

I had to reconfigure the crossing in the session too because setting it up in the route didn't work.

"I had to reconfigure"
Same here. In my case the properties contained the proper configs but as soon as I re-entered them (using exact same configs) everything started working again. (This was in an ApproachMedium Tane route used in TRS19.)

Update - Not sure why, but the crossings now seem to be working again. I opened up the properties of one of the crossings and related assets, as well as changing the "region" of the route. Not sure if either of these actions had an effect, but for whatever reason, they seem to be working again. Weird, but a happy weird! lol

Back