Can't Uninstall "purchased route" ??

boleyd

I found that I have the West To Denver route installed, but the Trainz Content listing shows it as "Install". I assume that means "to be installed". I can run the route so it is actually installed and usable.

Expanding the the description in the Store shows it as purchased and the function in the top-right shows Uninstall. Clicking that just makes the tag blink.

Any way of removing the route (in total) without collateral damage?

Trainz content listing most likely says Installed payware Active. You may have the columns to narrow. Don't expand the description just click on the uninstall.

Unfortunately the route is shown as Packaged-Payware which prevents me from uninstalling it.

Since the database has it as a normal paid for package I should be able to delete its file in the database once I can find it. I believe there is a section in the Wicki for the process.

Thanks.....

Find the SC-number in the wiki.

Go to the packages folder and look for the SC-folders with the same number. There might be multiple of them. SCxxx, SCxxxa, b, etc.

Delete those folders.

Start the Launcher and run a DBR.

Unfortunately the route is shown as Packaged-Payware which prevents me from uninstalling it.
Since the database has it as a normal paid for package I should be able to delete its file in the database once I can find it. I believe there is a section in the Wicki for the process.
Thanks.....
You can not delete DLC from the database as it is not stored as an asset, only as a package. This can be deleted from the content store by clicking on uninstall.

Back