Hidden Layer in S&C Yorkshire Dales cattle Ride session TS22

ColPrice2002

I've run a few of the S&C sessions for various parts of the route, and one is showing a problem:-
Yorkshire Dales, Cattle for Hawes (both manual and ride versions).
The default loco is a Fowler 4F, and the initial focus is on this loco.
However, the Locomotive is invisible. There are no reported errors in Content Manager.

On opening the route and session it appears that the route has 2 layers - route and session. The Fowler is in a "Hidden Layer" that is not available.
Is there any way to "unhide" a layer?

Colin

Hi Colin. I believe this is related to a bug that we've just fixed. So, if it's related, it will be fixed in the next update.

What is funny is that you can get the train to run in the Ride session by telling it to continue schedule even though it is invisible but when you get to first cattle pen the invisible cows refuse to unload and the program gets stuck in a Dr. Who like time loop.

It was mentioned that there will be some fixes and testing done after the current releases go out. Us Plus users will have a chance to beta test that as well and then that will be released afterwards if all is okay. The problem is this issue affects more than just one route.

Apologies - I'd tested this in the latest release (116271) - it's working correctly now.

I did post in another thread, but forgot this one..

Happy weekend everyone,

Colin

Back