TRS22 Manual

WYO

WYO Route Builder
Will there be a pdf manual for TRS22? After twenty years, I'm just getting relatively good at simple route building but I don't think I have another twenty years left in me to do the same in 2.0. If not a manual, how about a translation. e.g. if I did something in original surveyor, how would I go about doing the same thing in 2.0?

You should be able to save the online pages to pdf there is a pdf button on the manual pages, takes a while to actually give you the display or print dialogue, or you can print the various sections using print button also on the manual pages, if you need to read the manual and haven't got a second screen or PC to use.

Last edited:
Useful, and I may eventually change to using the new tools one day, but I notice it makes no mention of how to control trains with the AI.

The biggest issues with Trainz Help, in whatever form it takes, is that there is not a definitive cross referenced index. What is presented is generally good assuming you know what you are looking for and can find, or search for it in the first place, but too frequently you can't leaving many frustrated and requesting help as in this instance from other, which thankfully is given generously.

Equally many aspects of Trainz are likely not documented/recorded at all, and unless they a mentioned or questioned in for example this forum others are totally unaware of their existence, depriving many of extending their enjoyment of this addictive pastime.

New releases of Trainz, new routes, rolling stock and so forth are all very nice and eagerly awaited, but some order of consolidated user reference would be as equally appreciated. Peter

Useful, and I may eventually change to using the new tools one day, but I notice it makes no mention of how to control trains with the AI.

The new tools are for using Surveyor and as such have nothing to do with controlling the AI. The AI is controlled through the Session Editor and that has not changed since TRS19 Platinum Edition and Trainz Plus. It is almost identical to TRS19 standard edition and T:ANE.

Back