File Recovery

JohnnyC1

Pioneer Valley RR
File recovery software: Puran File Recovery - Recovery deleted files for free (puransoftware.com) This program will recover deleted files from your hard disk that has been formatted.

From the Top Ten Best Free File Recovery website:
"Puran File Recovery is one of the best free file recovery tools for Windows 11/10, but it only works for the home user, not business or commercial, it also hasn't been updated since 2016. It can recover deleted files from the files system, like NTFS and FAT12/16/32. It supports deep scan and full scan options for searching, you can preview the recovered files."

I have used this program on a 2TB HD and it works! The downside was it took 24+ hours and will tie-up your computer.

John

File recovery software: Puran File Recovery - Recovery deleted files for free (puransoftware.com) This program will recover deleted files from your hard disk that has been formatted.

From the Top Ten Best Free File Recovery website:
"Puran File Recovery is one of the best free file recovery tools for Windows 11/10, but it only works for the home user, not business or commercial, it also hasn't been updated since 2016. It can recover deleted files from the files system, like NTFS and FAT12/16/32. It supports deep scan and full scan options for searching, you can preview the recovered files."

I have used this program on a 2TB HD and it works! The downside was it took 24+ hours and will tie-up your computer.

John

Sounds like a good program, and with File recovery, it wouldn't matter to me, if I had to wait so long, I would consider the positive result of Files that I might not ever get back, better than the alternative of not at all recoverable. ;)

Over the years here in the Forum, I have seen a fair number of folks lose their Routes, there whole Computer etc, unfortunately due to some unforeseen crash etc........So I would think this program if it does what you say it does, would really be a blessing for some of them....I know professional Hard Drive Re trivial is unbelievably expensive and it isn't 100% always. :(

Thank you for sharing........:wave:

Back