Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trainz Plus Release Candidate 116069 now available

Installed the update in less than 1 minute. All went well.
    TS06, TS09, TS10, TS12, New Era SP4, TS19

Fix derailment when coupling for some steam locos:

Tested 3 simultaneosly running trains executing rounaround command in a loop for more than one hour.
    No more derailing.
    Much appreciated for correcting this failure.

United States of America, Illinois, Rockford
    Blog Entries

Still has missing asset <kuid:565249:100506> by ILIOSIN to these items:

<kuid2:450495:100002:6> 01 Winter Park Express - Westbound (Morning)
    <kuid2:450495:100004:6> 02 Winter Park Express - Eastbound (Evening)
    <kuid2:565249:100992:1> Amtrak Superliner I Coach Baggage
    <kuid2:565249:100993:1> Amtrak Superliner II Coach

Extended database didn't help any.

Cheers

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

For some reason, my TS22 build 115985 does not show my beta streams...when I go into Trainz settings and click on the update button it tells me no updates are available. I used to be able to change to differents streams, but nothing is offered anymore. Could this be something on N3V's side?

UPDATE: Just an FYI on how I conquered this problem. In looking at the patcher file on TRS19, it appeared it was corrupted; maybe during patching to 115985. I did a clean and reinstall from build 114800 and the patcher came back to me. Updated to current build with no problems!
    Last edited by BN1970; January 17th, 2022 at 02:34 PM.

Loaded rolling stock is now displaying the amount that they are loaded in driver and it never goes away.
    >>
    When in Driver > Display Menu > Commodity overlays > choose an option

moving a building and also pressing right click to move around, the building is not selected
    >>
    Thanks for the report. Task raise.

my TS22 build 115985 does not show my beta streams
    >>
    Do you have a current Trainz Plus or Gold membership? If you do and Trainz Plus Beta is not in your still please submit a helpdesk ticket.

Still has missing asset <kuid:565249:100506>
    >>
    This will be fixed when the update is officially released. (If we fixed it now, it would break all the non-beta builds).

Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

I'm having an issue when trying to merge routes. After I select the route I want to merge with the open one, I position it, merge the layers, it just hangs on a loading screen...
    0njugh09gy76tr6v65c5cr5dxc68rx7s5x4sop9jbnh89u7gvg 67f

.. i was confused at first, but then relieved after discovering the difference in streaming :
    i have trainz plus ... with a gold (annual) membership .. "disguised" behind a 22 label, build 115628, obtained by stream path "trs22 beta" (install map : trs22 01beta) ..
    tab trainz settings still shows the 22 label and the launcher shows trainz + .. (the logo looks like a gold bar, right? ..) pic 1 and 2
    .. wondering that there was no update for me, i changed the streaming into "trainz plus beta" .. et voila : via un update to (release candidate) 115926, i am now in build 116069 .. updates were fast and smooth .. after the (automatic) dbr, i did a "prebuild" via trainzutil ..

some experiences :
    - almost everything installed from my trainz / memberships / content vault .. plus "new diorama" of my own as the only "stranger" .. just 240 gig (54590 assets) .. that's real clean .. (trs19 almost 800 gig / 115912 assets)
    - missing (also) <kuid:565249:100506> and knowing by #20 that it will be fixed ..
    - <kuid2:212731:501093:4> 3DzUG broadway limited (session) has missing route kickstarter county 2 (not installed, payware ..), although content manager indicates in filter routes : built-in, payware (5.0) = not red .. i expect it will also be fixed .. pic 3 and 4
    - merging one board routes like mine and main menu is fast and ok ..
    - edit tools are very handy .. still have to learn and experience : uds interface and s20 tools .. it's cool i can switch between classic and s20 ..
    - moving or rotating selected area leaves a "shadow" with new region paint .. pic 5 and 6
    - copy and paste : paste only possible in a selected area : spacing of objects depending on size of selected area ..
    - copy and paste on the same spot (= selected area) is not creating a second, movable item ..

.. i'm not allowed to post attachments as illustrations, so here is a big one ..
    .. i'm just observing what happens, so not judging whether it is a bug or not .. still reading and learning surveyor 2.0 feedback thread : 12 pages since 1 december 21 .. i'm running out of time .. so, let's move on ..

TRS22 117092 - TRS19 117009

United States of America, Alabama, Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    Loaded rolling stock is now displaying the amount that they are loaded in driver and it never goes away.
    >>
    When in Driver > Display Menu > Commodity overlays > choose an option

Thank you Tony, I assume I ticked it to always visible while I was looking around. Sorry to be a bother.

Hi all,

It seems there is a problem with Bulk asset replace. Indeed, when I use this option and I want to save my work, the game does not offer me "Overwrite existing session",
    but "Save new route and session" without any possibility of modification. Is it possible to do something to fix it ?

Many thanks.
    @micalement,

Antoine.

I was using bulk asset update replace tool most of yesterday and had no problems with it.
    Are you editing a session or a route? I would expect to see save new route and session if you were editing a session, or a route from another author. If I select edit route and make changes to the route layer I am only offered to save the route. If I was to place a traincar asset, even if subsequently removed, I would be offered to save route and session.

Cheers Graeme

I have the same problem as well

Hi Graeme, hi all,

Actually this is not a problem with Bulk asset replace. I'm working on a map from another author. I created a session based on this original map without making a copy (which I always did in the past).
    So the only option given to me was "Save new route and session". After correcting this oversight, everything is back to normal.
    You were right. In summary, there is no problem. Sorry for the waste of time and many thanks.

Best regards.
    @micalement,

Antoine.

When I select a large number of objects in the new surveyor, and delete them, it crashes to the desktop. This usually happens while zoomed out to where the map shows, and the selection is larger than a baseboard...
    0njugh09gy76tr6v65c5cr5dxc68rx7s5x4sop9jbnh89u7gvg 67f

Quote Originally Posted by springtransit View Post
    When I select a large number of objects in the new surveyor, and delete them, it crashes to the desktop. This usually happens while zoomed out to where the map shows, and the selection is larger than a baseboard...
    Please submit a Trainz Bug Report and include information about which routes this happens on, whether it happens every time or randomly etc.

If you can repeat it, if you save a copy of the route, does it still happen?
    If you do a Delete Missing Assets on that copy then resave, does it still happen?
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

I am pleased to see that the latest Beta release has addressed some of the major issues I have seen and reported from 115628. and I look forward to the next public release.
    I do not have a subscription because I took advantage of a first class ticket for life several years ago and it still has over 5400 days to run and I don't think I have that many days left to run. I also do not want any additional DLC packages so I simply cannot see the value in a subscription for me. That is why I watch with great interest the progress but do not participate in the very valuable Beta test phases of development until they become open to us mere buyers of the Trainz updates.
    TrainzItalia
    Gold Member for Life
    Ciao - Cheers - Best Regards,
    Bob