Looking for Gramma asset

Forester1

Hi! Last night I downloaded his <kuid:542976:100510> MP40PH-3C Amtrak Phase IV #542, but it is missing his interior asset <kuid:542976:100511>. Can anyone tell me where I might find this interior? Or otherwise, could I substitute his Phase III interior <kuid:542976:100507> Interior for MP40PH-3C Amtrak Phase III? Apparently, Gramma has opted not to receive any PMs, so I am trying this post. Thanks for anyone who can assist!

Probably he may never had got chance to upload it. Gramma had/has a history of uploading reskins without permission. I swear I heard somewhere he was given a “vacation” (ban) from the DLS because of it. So I’m guessing he uploaded the loco then got banned before be could upload the interior.
edit: Here is the original thread that called out Gramma's past behaviour. Of course since that thread he may have changed his ways.
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...posting-content-to-the-DLS-that-is-not-theirs

Last edited:
Ah, well that is sad. If that is the case, then I guess I don't want the asset I downloaded. I had assumed he had permissions because he did so many reskins. Thank you for the information, Slenderman8888.

Forester1 - not knowing about Gramma's past history I did exactly as you suggested. It worked and everything is a go. I guess what you decide is up to you.

Gramma, thank you for the quick response! Given the accusation above in post #2, are your reskins fully permissioned?

Gramma, thank you for the quick response! Given the accusation above in post #2, are your reskins fully permissioned?

I'm not Gramma so can't answer that question but I can say I just edited the post I made giving a link to another thread which is the source of the accusation.

Well, the last post was almost 5 years ago, but he is not responding to my question, so I guess I will not be using his assets until I hear.

Back