Update calamity

lenscab

Well, I have never had this error before, so I will tell you what I have done.
I am running trainz + and my build number was 114800 and then I updated to TRS22 build 115628.
Today, while looking through for updates I noticed I had not updated to 115926, so I did an update
and halfway through I got this error report. Is it because I had installed TRS 22 first and what can I do about it please. I was wanting to install the latest update but I am afraid to touch it now. I would
be very grateful for your help.
Len

https://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=300142

Beta build with assertions enabled, click continue and ignore errors. As it's a beta it includes debug messages, most are not of any significance to us, if it keeps on happening though then it needs reporting to N3V in a bug report

Latest TRS19 is 116009 which is the release candidate.

So long as you are not using the same local data folder for both TRS19 and TRS22 they have no effect on each other.

Thanks Malc,, so first of all I took the bull by the horns and fired it up and it told me there was an error and then it went into precaching and loaded up, but it did not go back into TRS22 it went to TRS19. so I closed it and loaded again and there was no error.
So what I am thinking is save the install prog and the data and update to the latest TRS22 Beta, would that be ok?.
The build I have now is 115926 and it says release assertions. Could you tell me how to eneble assertions please?.
Len

The assertion messages are part of every beta release - they are removed when the final retail version is released.

Patch from 115926 to 115985 using the Trainz Plus Beta patch stream. This has assertions disabled (as it is a Release Candidate).
There will also be another update coming soon (today or early next week).

Patch from 115926 to 115985 using the Trainz Plus Beta patch stream. This has assertions disabled (as it is a Release Candidate).
There will also be another update coming soon (today or early next week).

Thanks for the info and I have download it now and found when I starteg it my game menu page is corrupted.
And CM is very fast at showing assets now.
Len

Last edited:
Back