Gyras on SP SD9e's not flashing

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
I recently purchased the SP SD9e from JointedRail, and while it's a great model the Gyralite doesn't flash. How would I fix this? I assume it has something to do with it being in TRS2019 and not TRS2012.
Thanks!

I spawn it in Surveyor, then switch to Driver and move forward, and the Gyra does not turn on.

I have this model here:

<kuid2:568725:1103:1> GP9 SP 5623 Black Widow

and the gyralite is an orange cap-like object and does not light up. I'm not sure if it ever did unless it did, and I never paid attention to it.

I have this model here:

<kuid2:568725:1103:1> GP9 SP 5623 Black Widow

and the gyralite is an orange cap-like object and does not light up. I'm not sure if it ever did unless it did, and I never paid attention to it.

The gyra on the SD9e always flashed.

There have been a lot of changes to trainzscript since that loco was build for TS12. But the page doesn't list anything as flashing. Maybe someone from JR will answer but they may only tell you that it for TS12 only.

Thank you for the information Alex. I will try a DBR and see if that fixes it :)
Thanks for all the great content you've made for us!

EDIT: A DBR did not fix it.

Last edited:
...the Gyra does not turn on.

It turns on but is just a static light.

I grabbed the file off of the site and put into TRS19. It appears that something was either malformed or the value was wrong, but what is happening is that the frequency value is being set to 0 probably by CM trying to correct. The functioning value should be as follows:

NS_37_61eda4476a1ea.png

I grabbed the file off of the site and put into TRS19. It appears that something was either malformed or the value was wrong, but what is happening is that the frequency value is being set to 0 probably by CM trying to correct. The functioning value should be as follows:

Thank you!

Back