Trainz Membership Costs

big_b

I was just checking as my Trainz Plus membership is due within the fortnight
This year It's $69.49 USD roughly $97 AUS
That's just over a 50% Increase since last year which was $54.49 USD or roughly $61 AUD
Now that's a big jump
Are all these new features going to continue to raise the cost by 50% per year ?

There hasn't been any change to the price since we introduced the 28% discount for annuals a couple of years ago.

Current price $69.49 USD. If you have a Lifetime FCT, you get a further discount making it $45.49 (same as the past two years).

If I can perhaps "piggyback" onto this thread.

Tony: I recently became a TRS22 Gold+ member, and no complaints with either TRS22 Beta to date or the membership however, if I decide to cancel my membership (i.e. stop the annual fee) and while I recognize that the various benefits of membership will be cancelled, will I still have a functional/operational access to TRS22? Many thanks. Colin.

If you bought an annual membership you will keep TRS22. If you then cancel you will lose S2.0 but keep the basic TRS22. If you have a monthly membership and cancel you lose access to it unless you buy it.

If you bought an annual membership you will keep TRS22. If you then cancel you will lose S2.0 but keep the basic TRS22. If you have a monthly membership and cancel you lose access to it unless you buy it.

Many thanks. That's the answer I wanted. Regards. Colin.

Another "piggyback" question. Is there a reason Trainz Silver (which I have) isn't being included in these recent offers? Or am I missing something? It is a higher level than plus after all.

The offers are related to the new features (TRS22 and S20). Neither of these are included in Silver since that is related to DLC only.

I'd suggest for an extra $43 you could upgrade from Silver to Gold (annual) and get TRS22 to keep.

Back