Motive Power,Rolling Stock and Passenger Equipment Neeeded for Trainz 2019 and 2022

I would like to see SD45's for the CNW in non dynamic versions along with CNW GP 50's,Milwaukee Road GP40's with billboard and non billboard lettering,CNW bay window cabooses with the US flag and pulling together safety first lettering,Rock Island bay window and wide version cabooses in signal red and yellow with block lettering and speed lettering,Milwaukee Road Union Pacific yellow and gray passenger equipment like the super dome,and the other cars that don't have the Union Pacific yellow and gray with UP lettering, Trailer Train yellow 89 ft flat cars with the TT Trailer Train lettering in the different variations along with brown Trailer Train flat cars with white Trailer Train lettering also the TTX for the yellow Trailer Train flat cars,40ft and 45 ft trailers in all road names and private road names with ARN for all motive power,rolling stock and passenger equipment and 40 ft,45 ft trailers and the yellow and brown Trailer Train cars.I would like to know what everyone else would like to see come out for TRS 19 and TRS 22

I would like to see SD45's for the CNW in non dynamic versions along with CNW GP 50's,Milwaukee Road GP40's with billboard and non billboard lettering,CNW bay window cabooses with the US flag and pulling together safety first lettering,Rock Island bay window and wide version cabooses in signal red and yellow with block lettering and speed lettering,Milwaukee Road Union Pacific yellow and gray passenger equipment like the super dome,and the other cars that don't have the Union Pacific yellow and gray with UP lettering, Trailer Train yellow 89 ft flat cars with the TT Trailer Train lettering in the different variations along with brown Trailer Train flat cars with white Trailer Train lettering also the TTX for the yellow Trailer Train flat cars,40ft and 45 ft trailers in all road names and private road names with ARN for all motive power,rolling stock and passenger equipment and 40 ft,45 ft trailers and the yellow and brown Trailer Train cars.I would like to know what everyone else would like to see come out for TRS 19 and TRS 22

Argh, the TZ-GIMEPG-22 virus is spreading, better quarantine and get the GIMEPG Vaccine before you infect the rest of us!

Seriously though, please don't create a thread to spam random content. Please and thank you are required in any request.
You need to check sites for content, maybe request one or two items if they are not present (I know CNW GP50's are on RRMods) and DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE RESULTS.

On the alternative, make your own content. There are loads of nice tutorials on YouTube and here on the Forums. Ask around, get some reskinning/modeling help and dazzle us with your creation skills.

My consensus.

Last edited:
Steve,

Check RRMods, the DLS, and Jointed Rail for starters. There are also plenty of other third-party sites as well that I can't think of offhand.

The alternative is for you to reskin a locomotive model to your liking. With 651,050 assets on the DLS, I'm sure you can find a locomotive that's suitable as well as others for your TTX trailers and other assets you are looking for.

Back