How to get the 75% off until Jan 15, 2022 offer??

So I clicked on the offer to try-before-you-buy for DLC, which says that on or before Jan 15, 2022, one can buy the DLC for 75% off. Well I downloaded a Route that I want, but all I ever see is the regular price. And they clearly don't want you to open a ticket, because if it doesn't fit into their very specific Troubleshooting items, one can't get to the point of actually SUBMITTING a ticket for help. Has anyone figured out this 75% off thing? I'll copy the info I saw below:
[h=3]What is the FREE DLC reward?[/h]

• All owners of TRS19 or TRS22 can now download ALL DLC item from the TRS19 or TRS22 in-game “Content Store” for FREE, and try before you buy until Jan 15, 2022.
  • Simply log in to MyTrainz to claim your DLC Reward, then log in to TRS19 or TRS22 to download, install and enjoy the content.
  • To retain access to your DLC items, on or before Jan 15, you can choose to either
    • Purchase any DLC item(s) at 75% off from the Trainz Store, or
    • Join either Silver Class or Gold Class membership to continue accessing all DLC content for as long as you remain a member.

Did you Log in to MyTrainz and claim your DLC Reward as it says in point 2? I presume doing that sets the discount maybe? Or maybe that just sets the temp free access? (I'm on Gold so I have access to everything already - I can't see what you see.)

Also, most carts don't show discounts and special pricing until you put it in the cart. Maybe try that and see. You don't have to complete the sale.

Last edited:
I've read it as :
For owners of 2019 with SP4 installed and/or TRS22 or are an active Trainz plus member :
Up until the 15th January you can try out for free (once opted in) most of the payware DLC from the store . This then stops on the 15th January 2022 where you will then get the chance to buy DLC from the store with a nice 75% discount but you are only allowed 1 transaction with that discount .
(On Jan 15, log in to get your 75% Discount Code from MyTrainz (valid for use Jan 15-30, 2022))

There's also a $10(US) voucher for use in the store (minimum spend $20) on any DLC item(s) which is valid up until 30th January 2022 but can't be used with any other offer .

Last edited:
Did you Log in to MyTrainz and claim your DLC Reward as it says in point 2? I presume doing that sets the discount maybe? Or maybe that just sets the temp free access? (I'm on Gold so I have access to everything already - I can't see what you see.)

Also, most carts don't show discounts and special pricing until you put it in the cart. Maybe try that and see. You don't have to complete the sale.

Yes, I had to click on something to Accept the offer, then in the "Purchased" section of "Content Store", there were a jillion things one could simply Install. I have tried a couple of times, thinking like you did that maybe the price would change, but adding it to the cart doesn't affect it's price in any way.

The discount is offered between the 15 and 30 of January.

OFFER 2 - Enjoy all the Trainz DLC over the holidays!
To Qualify:
Own TRS19 SP4 or higher, or TRS22, or be an active Trainz Plus member.
(Gold and Silver members already have access to this content through Content Vault)

The Reward:
Download and install any items you choose through your in-game Trainz Content Store.
Access is provided free until January 15, 2022.
On Jan 15, log in to get your 75% Discount Code from MyTrainz (valid for use Jan 15-30, 2022).
Purchase any items you choose from the Trainz Store (code valid for one order only).
Or, join either Silver Class or Gold Class membership to continue accessing ALL the DLC content for as long as you remain a member.

Thanks

The discount is offered between the 15 and 30 of January.

OFFER 2 - Enjoy all the Trainz DLC over the holidays!
To Qualify:
Own TRS19 SP4 or higher, or TRS22, or be an active Trainz Plus member.
(Gold and Silver members already have access to this content through Content Vault)

The Reward:
Download and install any items you choose through your in-game Trainz Content Store.
Access is provided free until January 15, 2022.
On Jan 15, log in to get your 75% Discount Code from MyTrainz (valid for use Jan 15-30, 2022).
Purchase any items you choose from the Trainz Store (code valid for one order only).
Or, join either Silver Class or Gold Class membership to continue accessing ALL the DLC content for as long as you remain a member.

Thank you, I did not see that exact description of the thing. What I read and quoted above said you could purchase before Jan 15 with the 75% discount.

So where is this 75% off code? I logged into Trainz last night (and today) and I find NO discount code anywhere? Of course,all of the DLC items I have downloaded have ceased functioning (as I knew they would) and I'd like to purchase a few routes. I like Lone Pine ,but if there's a big discount to take advantage of,I'd like to use it!

So where is this 75% off code? I logged into Trainz last night (and today) and I find NO discount code anywhere? Of course,all of the DLC items I have downloaded have ceased functioning (as I knew they would) and I'd like to purchase a few routes. I like Lone Pine ,but if there's a big discount to take advantage of,I'd like to use it!

When you go to your "MyTrainz" account scroll down and you should see "Offer 2" and a big blue bar saying "Claim Reward" click that it should give you a code that you can use on one item. Being a gold member, I have access to all DLC so it says I already have it claimed.

You should have gotten the code in an email sent on the 15th. The title was something like "Last day of DLC Preview". Check your email.

Then just login into the store and add what you want to the cart and at checkout apply the code to see the final price. I got almost $100 worth for just short of $24. Remember the code can only be use once so load the cart up before going to checkout.

Back