COMMANDO APERTUTA PORTE TRENO

[QUOTE = moretti; 1906856] HELLO TO ALL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH THE COMMANDO OPENING THE TRAIN DOORS THANKS X WHO WILL ANSWER ME .. [/ QUOTE]

I assume this person is asking; What is the "command" to open doors in Trainz. I'm not sure if he is referring to "Boxcar" doors or "Passenger Car" doors!!!

Does anyone know thanks?

Cheers, Mac...

[QUOTE = moretti; 1906856] HELLO TO ALL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH THE COMMANDO OPENING THE TRAIN DOORS THANKS X WHO WILL ANSWER ME .. [/ QUOTE]

I assume this person is asking; What is the "command" to open doors in Trainz. I'm not sure if he is referring to "Boxcar" doors or "Passenger Car" doors!!!

Does anyone know thanks?

Cheers, Mac...

Some boxcars have opening doors scripted in with sliders, others open automatically when loading at an industry.

A driver command that open and closes Passenger doors on the DLS
<kuid:57344:1015> Passenger Door Control

He joined in 2006, and this is his first post.

There was a complete forum reset in 2006 due to an unexplained devastating crash around the time when Auran went under and N3V took over. Everyone including myself lost our earlier forum registration. Based on his registered versions on his timeline, he was a casualty of this crash as well.

Back