NSW Oscar EMU set

revron

RevRon
Why can't I find a headlight for this model. Neither the Cityrail or Sydney trains version seems to have one?

It would appear to be a bug. The Electro Trainz version does have lights, while the DLS versions do not.
cheers
Graeme

It would appear to be a bug. The Electro Trainz version does have lights, while the DLS versions do not.
cheers
Graeme
So Graeme, how do we obtain an electro trainz version. I do a lot of Oscar driving and it get a bit difficult in the dark.
God bless you
Ron

Why can't I find a headlight for this model. Neither the Cityrail or Sydney trains version seems to have one?

Hi Ron, I just checked <kuid:379443:101120> NSW Oscar H Set OD Driving Trailer in T:ANE and the headlights and ditch-lights work fine.

Cheers, Roy

Thanks for that Graeme bur when I try and download it it tells me it has missing dependencies. Hope do I find them> I have tried open for edit and submit but they do not work

The dependencies "should" be on the DLS as per the directions on the download page. I have it installed and nothing missing. With any open for edit assets, revert to original should solve that problem.

Back