Screenshot of The Week: January 2 to January 9 2022 (Year In Review)

This year, I improved my reskinning skills and made some cool stuff.

2021-12-26-170956.jpg

It's the 1960's, and Clinchfield F3Au #800 is leading a very dirty A-B-B-A consist with 50 loaded hoppers and a caboose behind them along the South Carolina Piedmont region from the coal mines of Virginia to the Port of Charleston to unload them. This was taken on one of the last routes I downloaded in 2021 and the Clinchfield F units and caboose was among the last things I downloaded in 2021.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

2022, - a year in which I learned how to work with TS2019/TRS19 and then before the year was done TRS22. Also a time in which I looked back to routes, themes and projects I'd been working on when I first discovered Trainz.

mZVIX84.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 8 entries so please vote for up to 1. Voting ends January 16; please post your votes below.

Hiawathamr, - because I want to run about in the grass and pick all those wildflowers.

Honorable mention FootplatePhil because your screenshots make feel like I'm actually there with the sun beating down.

Dunno how we'd put COVID-19 into Trainz :confused:

Artistic imagination I suppose. I was expecting screenshots containing various allusions to the pandemic - people wearing masks, drive-through vaccination centres, long queues outside hospitals, perhaps indoor scenes of isolation, etc....just something to acknowledge perhaps the most significant aspect of 2021.

This isn't part of the competition, and is too ham-fisted, but you get the idea.

BRLFfQc.jpg

Back