rebar load.

Ghost42

Reinforcing bar for concrete. Is there a product on the DLS that is not 'Built-in Payware' or goes by another name. Cannot imagine it being delivered as coil, though I have coiled plenty on a demolition site. :)

Cannot find a car that would load it anyway - will have be coil. I'm sure the virtual factory will find a way to use it.

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Rusty Rebar - 40ft - Load,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] User "AAR" [/FONT]<kuid2:447922:1084:2> on the DLS..

John

we're seriously lacking in certain loads, such as tractor cabs stacked like fallen dominoes, or visible hay

we're seriously lacking in certain loads, such as tractor cabs stacked like fallen dominoes, or visible hay

You mean these hay bale commodities?

<kuid2:50567:11155:2> haybale
<kuid:450495:90050> RPW Hay Load 1
<kuid2:124060:10002:4> Hay

This is installed and not what I searched for on the DLS.

RPW Hay Load 1 does not appear to be on the DLS. It would be nice if CM allowed you to preview commodities, as you really can't tell unless you get into surveyor or driver and load a car.

RPW Hay Load 1 does not appear to be on the DLS. It would be nice if CM allowed you to preview commodities, as you really can't tell unless you get into surveyor or driver and load a car.

I agree. There have been way too many times that I've ended up doing things over and over because the commodities didn't look right.

The RPW Hay Load 1 probably came in with a DLC package.

Do I take it that it is a 'dark art' to produce a load as opposed to a piece of scenery?

No, not at all. In fact it's fairly easy, once you have a model that will fit onto a railcar. The hardest part, if you can call it that, is making the 64x64 icon.tga file. Once the product is made you have to test it on rail cars to ensure that it appears correctly and the orientation is right.

Bob

That explains why there is such a variety of loads, the Rusty Rebar looks superb on a flat car, thanks for the reply.

Back