Unknown Asset

Memeyisaword

Hi all, I recently downloaded a route from the DLS, I got all the stuff, except for one, it says "unknown asset" I don't know anything about it except that is was made by H222 and the kuid is <kuid:108621:101711> Any help will be appreciated.

Regards, Douglas

Last edited:
My content manager also drew a blank searching for <kuid:108621:101711>. Google responded with a link to a well known Russian site that, allegedly, has plagiarized and illegally copied assets. It is Platform 3.5m PTV by H222.

I do not ever go near these types of sites nor do I ever download assets from anywhere other than the DLS.

If you want to risk using it then put <kuid:108621:101711> into Google and go to the link that has the name Platform 3.5 PTV. Searching for Platform 3.5 PTV will only give you a list of commercial building products.

My content manager also drew a blank searching for <kuid:108621:101711>. Google responded with a link to a well known Russian site that, allegedly, has plagiarized and illegally copied assets. It is Platform 3.5m PTV by H222.

I do not ever go near these types of sites nor do I ever download assets from anywhere other than the DLS.

If you want to risk using it then put <kuid:108621:101711> into Google and go to the link that has the name Platform 3.5 PTV. Searching for Platform 3.5 PTV will only give you a list of commercial building products.
Just tried it, it gives me an error saying "Unable to open CDP File 'D:/Downloads/450961beee.cdp' for reading

Last edited:
At that point I would give up and use the Delete Missing Assets command in Surveyor (but make a backup copy of the route first).

At that point I would give up and use the Delete Missing Assets command in Surveyor (but make a backup copy of the route first).
Alright, so there isn't really a fix is there

Send a PM to H222 and (politely) ask her/him about this asset. Otherwise I would say that there is no solution.

G'day,

The asset is most likely a personal reskin the russian site stole from the Victrainz Private Storage area, that Russian site also has tonnes of my un-released Work In Progress and incomplete content that was in Victrainz Storage too and never posted publicly.

EDIT:

I should also point out that one of the things I'm frustrated with about the Russian site is they only have Beta or Development stuff of mine, I sometimes change the kuids when I upload to DLS as I want to keep the assets grouped, this causes conflicting issues when it comes to releasing updated versions, for example on their site asset "VL VQRF t1d 1993+" <kuid:404079:100175> is on DLS as <kuid:404079:4021>, they're are both the same content, only difference is the DLS version is complete while their site is releasing an asset under development and because they're two different kuids people will think they're two different assets.

Cheers.

Last edited:
G'day,

The asset is most likely a personal reskin the russian site stole from the Victrainz Private Storage area, that Russian site also has tonnes of my un-released Work In Progress and incomplete content that was in Victrainz Storage too and never posted publicly.

EDIT:

I should also point out that one of the things I'm frustrated with about the Russian site is they only have Beta or Development stuff of mine, I sometimes change the kuids when I upload to DLS as I want to keep the assets grouped, this causes conflicting issues when it comes to releasing updated versions, for example on their site asset "VL VQRF t1d 1993+" <kuid:404079:100175> is on DLS as <kuid:404079:4021>, they're are both the same content, only difference is the DLS version is complete while their site is releasing an asset under development and because they're two different kuids people will think they're two different assets.

Cheers.
Oh, true. I thought this site felt familiar to the Russian site, you blurred the link so I wasn't certain. I'll see what H222 replies with on my PM.

Back