Class 11 Confirmed

Yes, MK3s are included. You can see them in the TRS2022 trailer and the liskeard to looe trailer, as well as this picture Rob sent:

Well that's cool! Very authentic orange First Class seating c.1976. Just as I remember it! Though I am feeling somewhat anxious about the shape of those windows.....

Paul

Sorry to dig up this old thread, but some of you may be happy to know the sharp window corners were fixed in the latest TRS22 update. The bevel is much wider now, like it actually is in real life. Some underframe details appear to have been refined as well.

[FONT=&quot]
5ZvIIQc.png
[/FONT]

That's looking a lot better! Now, if N3V have any sense, they'll be offering Mk1 coach packs as DLC in different liveries. Maybe £5-10 each pack? Alternatively, these versions will be the only ones that ever see the light of day and they won't make any money out of them. We'll see!

Paul

God, these look AMAZING! I'd love to see a downgraded version for TRS19 users, it would be a great way to get more people to buy them. Not everyone has $70 to spend on a better version of a game they already have, but I bet that most would spen up to maybe $40 for the content of said game.
Adding onto Pauls comment, that's an opportunity I really don't want to see N3V miss.

Okay I am always going to be a steadfast fan of Camscott's Peppercorn A1s, but I have to say that ELOSIN did a bang-up job with the A1 - it looks immaculate to say the least. Here's to hoping that N3V Decides to do the BR Blue and BR Green Liveries in the future - just doing the common "Tornado" skin would be a real shame since the majority of the UK Community primarily goes for BR Steam and Pre-Grouping Equipment. The BR MK1s would make N3V a lot of money if they decided to release the 50's and 60's BR Liveries in a DLC Pack. Same goes for the BR Class 47 in BR Green and BR Blue liveries. It may be my opinion but I'm afraid as a whole there's a much greater demand for earlier content than Modern liveries.

The BR Class 11 is definitely my favorite of the surprise of the bunch. Although I can definitely see the desire for a new Class 08, the Class 11 has never had a proper model in Trainz to date. Although the Southern man in me secretly wishes for a BR Class 12 due to it's relation to a certain Maunsell Diesel Shunter, I am definitely content with this. It definitely opens the door for future BR Diesel Shunters and Early Era Hydraulic Diesels. Who knows? Maybe we'll see a new Class 35 Hymek or Class 52 Western in the future. I could definitely see a new Class 28 Metrovick Diesel if the S&C Route ever gets an overhaul or something. I don't know if that would ever happen but we have Evertrainz's 13T and 22T Conflats so the Condor would definitely be possible then.

Either way, it's a great start to the beginning of Trainz 2022! I can definitely see these models making a huge impact if they're marketed the right way! :D Thanks N3V and ELOSIN!

Last edited:
Oh, has there been some development on the class 11 front? I've got Gold membership so I can download it as DLC (rushes off excitedly to find out......)

Paul

Hi Paulsw2
The BR green version of the Class 11 is included in the TMR2 British Model Railway route, which is in early access for TrainzPlus standard and TrainzPlus Gold (ie gold class) memberships. We do hope to expand upon these as a DLC pack in the future, but we don't have a timeframe for this just yet :)

And thank you Tanker46, it's great to hear that you are enjoying them!

Regards

Back