Loss of 1950/60's passengers

ingha

I have just loaded TRS22 Beta and I find that all passengers on stations and in coaches are now modern 2000 style, even in my own old routes from past builds. Is there an easy way to retrieve my 1950/60's steam age passengers please, throughout the game?

Any help much appreciated.

ingha

Technically you can build a passenger set but you then need to modify the coaches and stations to use them. Not impossible.

It would be nice if the original passenger set was available or just the passengers. Middleton sheep for example uses sheep as passengers. I have a couple of 1890 passenger sets around as well.

Prod Passengers 2012 (legacy, 1950s attire) is on the DLS and there is a set for the 1960s. search for passengers cat product.

Don't forget passengers western. You can make up your own set by selecting passengers from any available.

Cheerio John

Last edited:
Thank you for your replies. I still cannot understand how every single one of my TRS19 Platinum routes, stations and carriages can suddenly be filled with wholly inappropriate characters. Why have they done this? Do they not realise that many of their customers still model the steam era?

Only one thing muat have been changed to achieve such a comprehensive result, since none of the kuids in my routes or sessioms have altered. If anyone at N3V know how it can be unchanged then please let me know. I have tried disabling <kuid:-25:1487> Prod Passengers 2020, but the programme does not allow me to do this. I note that 'Passengers 1960' is still in content manager. Might it be possible to revive the old passengers once TRS22 is launched properly?

ingha

Thank you for your replies. I still cannot understand how every single one of my TRS19 Platinum routes, stations and carriages can suddenly be filled with wholly inappropriate characters. Why have they done this? Do they not realise that many of their customers still model the steam era?

Only one thing muat have been changed to achieve such a comprehensive result, since none of the kuids in my routes or sessioms have altered. If anyone at N3V know how it can be unchanged then please let me know. I have tried disabling <kuid:-25:1487> Prod Passengers 2020, but the programme does not allow me to do this. I note that 'Passengers 1960' is still in content manager. Might it be possible to revive the old passengers once TRS22 is launched properly?

ingha

The members of the default passenger set has been changed. Dropping in another passenger set means changing all the stations and carriages config.txt files but it is possible.

Cheerio John

Back