TRS19 Tutorial: How to add a mixed product load to a flat car

MSGSapper

Trainz route developer
In this tutorial I will show you how to load three completely different product loads on a single flat car.

Assumptions:

1. The products you want to load allow for a mixed load. How can you tell this? The following line will be in the product load config.txt file for each of the items you want to load: allows-mixing 1

2. You want to load two or three items, each of which may be different from the other.

Items I am using for this tutorial, all of which are on the DLS:

1. <kuid2:439337:100172:5> Flatcar50ft CCLE hw#

2. The following products of mine:

<kuid:439337:107964> Industrial Machine 11-SAP
<kuid:439337:107910> Industrial Machine 1-SAP
<kuid:439337:107913> Industrial Machine 2-SAP

Conditions for this test: I will be loading three completely different items on one Flat Car.

Do the following:

1. In the Surveyor Trains tab click the "?" icon and then click the flat car to open up the properties pop-up dialog.

2. In the Max Load 3 section click the "+" icon to open up the products pop-up dialog as shown in the following screenshot.

Tutorial-SS1.jpg

3. For the product choose Industrial Machine 1-SAP

4. Change the units from 0 to 1 for that product item.

5. In the Max Load 3 section click the "+" icon to open up the products pop-up dialog as shown in the following screenshot.

Tutorial-SS2.jpg

6. For the product choose Industrial Machine 2-SAP

7. Change the units from 0 to 1 for that product item.

8. In the Max Load 3 section click the "+" icon to open up the products pop-up dialog as shown in the following screenshot.

Tutorial-SS3.jpg

9. For the product choose Industrial Machine 11-SAP

10. Change the units from 0 to 1 for that product item.

If you have done everything correctly then the flat car should now look like the following screenshot:

Mixed-load-tutorial-for-TRS19.jpg

That's all there is to it!

Bob

Sorry, I should have mentioned that <kuid:439337:107964> Industrial Machine 11-SAP was just loaded to the DLS and will not be available for download for about 36 hours or so.

If you are in a rush to try this you can substitute <kuid:439337:107949> Industrial Machine 9-SAP instead. That item is already available for download on the DLS.

Bob

Back