TRS2022 Mac Beta

CaseyBerg

115635 runs fine for me, but after the 115925 patch is applied the game will not startup. Debug helper shows the following error.
5f1987f6-4ed7-4742-9f85-3d622431673a

TrainzRenderCommandThread::proc>failed engine startup
Submitting a bug report, but curious to know if any other Mac users have encountered this error running Big Sur 11.6.2. Hoping it's not the end of the line for my old Mac Pro.
casey

Same here. I'm normally running Trainz on windows but I got an M1 Mini (Big Sur) and loaded latest '22 beta to compare with Win10. But when I click Start Trainz button flashes and nothing happens. I installed latest '19 beta and it's running (very little time on it so far.)

Has any one answered this post? I have the same problem but no one wants to answer. Wh ice the party who sells this game was quick to take my money but states from their support : sorry we do not handle those problems go to the forum!

We're looking into the issue. We cannot repro on our test machines and the next update will have some additional logging so we can get more information from the machines affected.

We're looking into the issue. We cannot repro on our test machines and the next update will have some additional logging so we can get more information from the machines affected.

Regarding trs19 on Mac: will there be an update at the 114841 in order to work with Monterey or trs22 is needed?
TNX

Back