Chillicothe Sub anyone?

You can't rush fine routebuilding or it gets sloppy.
That plus an education to tend too.... I have no idea for a release date right now, but its still a far way off. Remember im modeling wide open plains, not small areas like gorges etc, so it takes quite a bit of time to make this kind of scenery. I'm even making all the fields the same shape&size of the prototype!

@apache62 - for once I can do this request, as Galesburg is on the map:D

Rugrat:cool:

Rugrat, for a New Zealander Trainzer, I must congratulate you on your route building of Illinois. I myself have been there, yet I hardly remember it. My mother's a New Zealander, but she's gained US civi-ship :p... Great job though, especially someone who hasnt been here before, I think pictures help a great deal though. Can't wait to run some TTX and double stacked BNSF trains around here. Amtrak will have a run for its money as well :)

Isaac

Rugrat, for a New Zealander Trainzer, I must congratulate you on your route building of Illinois. I myself have been there, yet I hardly remember it. My mother's a New Zealander, but she's gained US civi-ship :p... Great job though, especially someone who hasnt been here before, I think pictures help a great deal though. Can't wait to run some TTX and double stacked BNSF trains around here. Amtrak will have a run for its money as well :)

Isaac
you don't know how much reading that kills me..... but thanks anyway:)

Rugrat:(

you don't know how much reading that kills me..... but thanks anyway:)

Rugrat:(

Do you mean that you'd rather have me type smaller posts? I can if thats what you want, I don't know if I offended you or anything though. I hat reading to :)

Isaac

Not meaning to dig-up an old thread, but whatever happend to this route? I recently spent a whole day railfanning this line from Willow Springs to Williamsfield and is a great line with great trains; was hoping this line was going to be released. :)

Back