D&RGW Reskin Project (Prowler Updates)

Yeet100

Popcorn
Hello, I'm new to this, so excuse the lack of introduction.

Lately I've started a pretty large project....
Starting off with the k-27s I've began updating prowlers Ng36 Assets. I plan on doing every single k-27 that was build, accurate to there style (Slide Valve and Wally Valve Gear). I Hope to Have the 27s done by February, as there are multiple issues atm, with texturing and smoke. These engines feature TBG Smoke and steam textures, and LIlB Scripting. As of now only 2 road number are done (455,464).

You have permission to update these items and to put them on the DLS ? its nice you are doing these but given that togog has updated all of his models , it there really much point in duplicating the items unless some are different versions from the togog units , such as the gaudy bumblebee versions with the balloon stacks etc ?

Atm, releasing them isn't really a big idea of mine, although I would love to get perms to. The reason I'm doing these, is they will overall have more features, such as custom whistles and engine sounds. Along with the fact, I have been told multiple times, and have seen it myself, the Togog models are under scaled. Although I love the amount of detail they have, it can be noticeable. I Will be doing bumblebees once I reach those road numbers.

Also, I have noticed I put this under the wrong category, if we continue lets move to the new thread in General Trainz

Screenshot%20(5611).png
Screenshot%20(5610).png

There are a couple of Screen Shots atm.

I see you posted twice...

To post an image, either upload the image to My Trainz then post the link here or use an image sharing service such as Imgur.com and link the image here. The link you provided is for your local hard disk we can't see.

[EDIT] Posting this in two different places...
Are you intending on doing just the k-27s? Look under the username "togog" on the DLS. He has created alot of new DRGW loco content for trainz already, including 3 K-27s

Back