West from Denver - oddities

same here - something wrong with this layout
Not having any problems with it here, I've been having a lot of fun running various trains on it and it's magnificent. I'd try removing the tzarc file, run a dbr, and reinstall. Maybe keep the original safe to compare.

I am going to Florida, The Villages. Be there 3 weeks, she is 80 and you couldn't tell. She is all alone and she loves it when I go down there. Bet you don't know a older woman who great.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
The issue is the bad assets (AmTrak Locos). In my case when I launch the two winter sessions I'm hanging out in space off the map. You can actually hit "4" and move to the top of the map and place your own loco/consist to run the map yourself. At least, that's my experience here.

See what Bob has to say about the issues here:

The new TRS2022 routes - Page 2 (auran.com)

Interesting.

After running an EDBR, script errors and floating stuff in space went away for me.

For those who are unaware, depress the CTRL-key while choosing Repair database from the Developer menu on the Launcher. The process can and will take a long time, depending upon how much content you have. There may be, or rather there usually is some errors in the end. In Content Manager, change the view to Faulty by scrolling Installed. Highlight any faulty assets - if there's a lot of them you can click one then press CTRL+A to select all. Right-click on the selected assets and choose View errors and warnings. The errors will disappear, and you should be good to go after that.

Last edited:
The Passenger asset now is Prod Passenger 2020. This needs fixed. The sessions are looking for the 2019 version that is not the Download Station anymore. This is a real bummer. Please get this fixed. It is only one asset. I cannot change it as the sessions are PACKAGED.
And how to solve this problem?

I have to go to hospital to see how Judy is doing. I feel so bad for her. I would like thiat.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Another thing is the speed is 62 MPH, everywhere. So I look at the speed signs. They are the correct speeds. This is a really nice route.
Create a base session and make sure Driver Speed Rule is included in the session rules to enable speed limit signs.

Cheers Graeme

She has a big dog and the people here in the condos are helping him. Actually I am 68 and people think I am 50.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
You need to open the DSR and select the type of train that each driver is driving, freight, passenger or express. Save the edits and then the trains operated by the named drivers will run at the posted speeds.

Greetings,

I installed TRS22 Beta a few days ago, updated to build 115985 yesterday, and downloaded the West From Denver route yesterday. When I attempt to drive the Winter Park Express - Westbound route, I get Ettore as the driver of consist 689, but the Amtrak locomotive off of the map. I have rebuilt the database, but it did not solve the problem. The images below illustrate what I'm writing about.

Thoughts and advice are appreciated. Thanks!

----
Blayne

y5QxJD.jpg

NnBtK9.jpg

I have the same problem. I deleted everything and reinstalled and did a EDBR. Nothing changed at all. How can payware be so broken. Also, I noticed that when I deleted the install it deleted almost all of the assets even though they were not part of the install. I had to reinstall the DLS assets that where now missing from my route.

Be very very careful about uninstalling DLC via the new Content Store page as it will remove everything listed in their config files down to the last blade of grass whether the assets are shared by other routes or not. It creates a right mess with having to find and download the now missing dependent assets all over again. How do I know this?

DLC is now packaged as a single tzarc file and includes everything needed for the route to run with supposedly nothing missing. If you then delete obsolete assets, the DLS equivalent assets are gone and if the DLC is subsequently removed the DLS versions will need to be restored.
I never uninstall via content store. Find the DLC asset https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:In-game_Downloading#Complete_DLC_Listing, then go to packages folder and delete the corresponding asset and DBR. Much faster than uninstalling byte by byte through the content store.
cheers
Graeme

I found this solution on thread https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?166465-West-From-Denver-Missing-Dependencies, and it worked for me.

Here is the fastest way to fix this problem. Create a new folder on desktop and call it new asset. In Trainz open <kuid:447125:110> for edit and copy all of the entries in the folder over to the new folder. Revert to original <kuid:447125:110>. In new folder open config file and change the kuid number from <kuid:447125:110> to <kuid:565249:100506>. In content manager import folder new asset. The 2 session are ok and will work with the train back on the tracks.

I have the same problem. I deleted everything and reinstalled and did a EDBR. Nothing changed at all. How can payware be so broken. Also, I noticed that when I deleted the install it deleted almost all of the assets even though they were not part of the install. I had to reinstall the DLS assets that where now missing from my route.
My workaround: I noticed that the newly installed passengers have been faulty, that is with texture files instead of images. AssetX helped with changing texture files to images and all was ok now.

Regards
Swordfish

Back