Trainz Plus Release Candidate 115985 / 115993 now available

Double-click on any car in the consist to select the entire consist.
Hold shift while double-clicking and you can get several groups of cars then use "Merge into single train".

Moving consist is near impossible in S2 - What are the exact issues here?

Once a consist is selected in its entirety, as you noted, it is easy to move now that I know how to do that.

Thanks for the tips. I was pulling out what little hair I have left trying to figure that one out.

So when will 115993 be released cuz I'm still on 115985?

115993 is a Mac build.
116xxx will be the next update (shouldn't be too far away).

and my superliners are still broken
Without a bug report or description of the problem, I suspect they will be broken in the next version.
Please quote the KUID, what's wrong, and if they're not on the DLS then provide a link to download them and we'll check them out.

@Tony TY and good luck working on with TRS22
Realize that what you call "polish" is essential for many in years to come, ergonomics and interface design is important
the better it is in the early stages the less work later.

ofc. many things are totally new to me in this version,
I just write down how and what happens using the new features
in the hope it helps you and will improve the game in the end.

About scripts, since my return to Trainz i had to help many with those, repair even basic driver commands

Currently repairing an old route, using the "portal timetable rule" with 61 entries
to do this I have to bring the route to TRS2009, open the rule there
open TRS19 on another screen and 1 by one, re enter the various portal entries
just because TRS2009 can handle scripts without timing out, that is not improvement.

@HPL for this beta test I used a complete clone of my full TRS19SP4, updated that to TRS22beta
could be that the experience is different, when using a fresh install

@HPL for this beta test I used a complete clone of my full TRS19SP4, updated that to TRS22beta
could be that the experience is different, when using a fresh install

Updated from TRS19 SP4 114800 to TRS22 Beta 115373.

To restore association (Windows 10): right-click a .cdp file > "Open With" > "Choose an app" > "More apps" then browse to trs22.exe.

ah oui merci :)
I made the association to CDP.explorer,(the cdp app from vvmm)
because I have many versions of Trainz installed, if I would click it by accident
it will not end up in TRS22 unwanted. but ty for the advice

I also use CDP Explorer. If you associate CDPs to trsXX.exe, then set default back to CDP Explorer, Windows will remember the modification and a right-click will give you the choice:

49wa4m.jpg

Back