Screenshot of The Week: December 19 to December 26 2021 (Christmas)

For us Texans or anyone else living in the Southern USA or Middle America, this is how we spend our Christmases. Sure, it may be sometimes warm, and most of the time it is cold, but this year we're looking forward to no snow and high temperatures. Merry Christmas everybody!
2021-12-20-191613.jpg

Last edited:

't Was the night before Christmas and all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
In the hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there

Jenn%20Erik%2011a.jpg

Phil

9 flying reindeer and Santa's big sleigh, metaphorically represented by 9 large engines and 1 more Santa Fe engine upfront (nope, not your typical Christmas train with the G gauge and the colorful bulky designs and the steam all around the tree)
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

boxcars full of toys

hoppers full of ingredients for Christmas goodies, gondolas full of raw materials for Christmas toys, more boxcars full of Christmas toys

hoppers full of reindeer magic and reindeer seed, a centerbeam full of wood and lumber for wooden toys, and a gondola with a big load (someone wished for their house to get repaired?)

tankers loaded with paint and factory glue, large boxcars loaded with raw materials to make toys and stuff, hoppers loaded with christmas candy ingredients, a boxcar loaded with toy trains, boxcars loaded with more toys (including toy trains, action figures, fashion dolls, building blocks, plushies, etc.)

glass for Christmas lights and raw cookie dough

giant autoracks and auto boxcars repurposed into boxcars for oversized toys like bikes, sleighs, ride on cars, etc.

hoppers loaded with plastics, reefers loaded with fresh mistletoe and Christmas goodies

bulkhead flatcars loaded with Christmas trees, a tanker loaded with milk, a boxcar loaded with toy reference totally not stolen from Asian sweatshops, an autorack loaded with large ride-on vehicles for kids, an empty gondola, more hoppers loaded with the aforementioned raw materials, more of the aforementioned reefers, bulkhead flatcars loaded with materials for toys

coal hoppers for the naughty kids, a coil steel flatcar with steel for making complicated toys, another reefer with christmas goodies, an eggnog tanker, a grain hopper for the reindeer,

(continued in the next post)

Last edited:
2 more boxcars full of toys, a flatcar full of wood and plastic for Christmas toys, and a long flatcar with giant ride-on vehicles (surprised at the lack of a Christmas caboose? me too)

Yeah, kind of hard to vote for, although I like all the thought and the concept behind the consist! Might have wanted to post it under the screenshots forum.

As the final train is ready to leave the station to reach just in the nick of time for Christmas dinner, the crew felt relieved that they made a lot of people happy today. Merry Christmas! :D

WIIoCpk.jpg

Although there were no flashing coloured Christmas lights, pav and icecream anymore, the engine crew watched the lovely setting sun and quietly ate their cheese scones as they travelled to their destination. Although it snowed at odd times all through the year now, it was perfect timing to see the snow on the ground this Christmas evening.

Back