Are there any saved saves? :(

Ghost42

After tidying up some trackwork 50% o f the consists (session) either sat there and did nothing, split, or derailed. I moved a few along the track which solved a few but after saving and reloading I hit the 'revert' button and scrapped 3hrs of trackwork.
Is there any previous saves I can revert to?
I need to concentrate more that is obvious but there are a lot of things going on at the moment to break any-ones concentration!

If trains are in the session you must open the session for edit. The session has saved those trains at a set point in the route. If you then open the route for edit and move the track where a train would be sitting the track is no longer at that point for the train to be placed on by the session.

I just have a question. If you hit the "Revert" button and it undoes hours of work, can you Exit without saving the reverted version? That would be as if you never hit the revert button. Or am I missing something?

I just have a question. If you hit the "Revert" button and it undoes hours of work, can you Exit without saving the reverted version? That would be as if you never hit the revert button. Or am I missing something?

Not in this case because you are physically replacing the route with an older version. This is why I always make a backup of the route or session to a CDP even if I've trashed it before reverting just in case something goes completely wrong, I can always go back and try again.

Last edited:
I always modify a route via the session then change to route layer.
Even though I was able to retrieve the map, tracks and consists were split, consists were 'derailed' even though sitting on the rails, the only genuine derails were where the rail had bowed.
All this happens 'miles' away from where the track is modified.
Difficult to build another session when all the consists and industries are programmed.

Using TRS19, but of course all these problems will be history when the next iteration hits us! :)

Back