Prayers out for those devested by the latest tornadoes

JimDep

What awful storms that ripped through Arkansas, Tennessee and especially Kentucky......then Ohio, Indiana and Illinois last night and this morning..
So many people died and lost their homes and property. North west Alabama too.......roofs being ripped off of buildings.
Prayers out to comfort those who morn and hope for a fast recovery.

Last edited:
Yes, I just saw that on the news. Terrible storm, and so sudden that people were caught in large facilities that collapsed. Some towns just about gone. Praying for all those people and families affected.

Right.......an Amazon warehouse ........huge facility that I imagine had a lot of people working inside this time of year. I hope there's more people alive under all that rubble.

Prayers to all involved, I'm a member of a Kentucky Coal Towns Facebook group and the footage shown there is horrific.
Mick.

My condolences to anyone lost, tornadoes are unpredictable and violent, and no one deserved death these days.

My condolences too. I know Progress Rail has a facility in Mayfield, Kentucky, which rebuilt some of Norfolk Southern's SD70's into SD70ACC's, which was heavily damaged by the storms (that is, the town was heavily damaged by the storms. I don't know if Progress Rail's facility was damaged or not.). I've seen the damage done to a town just a few miles away from me by a multiple-vortex EF3 tornado that later strengthened into an EF4 tornado during the 2011 Super Outbreak. Everything damaged by the tornado has since been rebuilt, except for a gas station.

Last edited:
Back