JR Multi Industry doesn't work

ajrf

Make Trainz Great Again
Hello.

I'm trying to implement the JR Multi industry, but when I try to add products in the tracks section, the window is in black. I have set up the queues, as shown in the pictures. I don't know what am I doing wrong.

captur10.jpg

captur12.jpg

Thanks for your attention.

AFAIK this has been broken since Tane SP3. There was talk of releasing a fixed version but have no idea if that was done. Either use the standard one from N3V - <kuid:-25:1224> Multiple_Industry_New or if you want one that is rollable for grades, use <kuid2:647907:100648:2> CDE Multiple_Industry_New

Hi

How many commodities do you have installed? I haven't used the JR ones since Tane days as if there were too many commodities installed the script timed out which produces the blank box that you are seeing. I don't know if the JR one has been modified since I last used it.

I can't remember the exact figure that caused the timeout to occur but I believe it was in the region of 1,000. I deleted a number of commodities which got the asset working but I then had a lot of vehicles showing missing dependencies so I stopped using it.

Regards

Brian

I made a test route with one board and the JR Multiple on it. I then create the loads and unloads that I want and save. I then merge it to the route I am working on and move the track to the area I want it and delete the test route. If anyone out there wonders why I go through all this, it is because this is the only track that I know off that load's cars at time intervals.

If you are having issues with the Multi Industry not working, it likely is related to a bad product in the products you have. Which one however is honestly anyones guess.

Hi

How many commodities do you have installed? I haven't used the JR ones since Tane days as if there were too many commodities installed the script timed out which produces the blank box that you are seeing. I don't know if the JR one has been modified since I last used it.

I can't remember the exact figure that caused the timeout to occur but I believe it was in the region of 1,000. I deleted a number of commodities which got the asset working but I then had a lot of vehicles showing missing dependencies so I stopped using it.

Regards

Brian

As far as I know, 1765 commoddities. None f them faulty.

Back