Train stuck at 0x0 point

henou76

Hello. I've got a train stuck at 0x0 point. I don't know how it comes here, but now I can't move it or delete it. I tried to make a consist with it, and then delete it, but it's impossible. I also can see it in the drivers window... Help !
The train is the green line in the middle of the picture.

Desktop.jpeg

The only suggestion I can make is to use the Delete Missing Assets command. Go to the Tools menu and select Delete Missing Assets. Depending on the size of your route and session this could take a few minutes.

As to why this can happen? There are a number of possible causes. One is deleting or moving a section of track in the Route which happens to be occupied by a train in the Session. This can happen if you load and edit a Route without also loading the Session.

But, as always, make a backup copy of both the Route and the Session before attempting this.

If pware's suggestion does not work, try adding 3 baseboards to that corner, then try to delete. If it still won't go away use copy and paste to paste a blank area over the loco. Then delete the added baseboards.

Report this as a bug!

This has been an issue in the past and it needs to be reported so the QA Team can track it. I've had this happen myself and I worked with them on this in TRS19 SP2.

Trainz Bug Report (typeform.com)

Supply as much detail as you can and include any pictures you may have.

QA will need to know how it got there (most likely due to the asset being disabled or deleted and then resaving the route). If you can figure out how to reproduce the issue, please let us know.

Back