Need 7 inch fan??

boleyd

All fans are now sized in MM. I need a 7 inch fan (177mm) But I can't find one. Does any one know of a source for the old fashioned 7 inch fan / 177mm fan. It mounts on the side of my cooler master case which has also about 7 or 8 years old.

Last edited:
All fans are now sized in MM. I need a 7 inch fan (177mm) But I can't find one. Does any one know of a source for the old fashioned 7 inch fan / 177mm fan. It mounts on the side of my cooler master case which has also about 7 or 8 years old.

Hello I was researched I believe that it should be 180 mm as 7.08 inch not 177mm=6.985 inch!, it has on ebay or newegg type on "180mm fan" find easy!!!
John

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response: I was searching for 177mm. Being to precise. So, thanks for the response. Right now I am running Trainz with most variables at max, but with no side panel and no fan. Temperatures on all cores show the same as when the fan was running. However, one more fans fail and I could see smoke. So again thanks for the message. Ordered 180mm fan on eBay.

Last edited:
Back