Problems with TUME's Avery-Drexel and Season Town Northern routes.

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
Hello all! I recently downloaded a bunch of free DLC for TRS2019 (Thank you N3V!). Two of these routes were the routes mentioned in the title, Avery-Drexel and Season Town Northern. Upon loading into Avery-Drexel's MILW sessions, a system message pops up declaring a derailment, terminating the session. Loading into STN, it takes a little bit but then trains derail and the session terminates. Can anyone help me? Thank you!

Hello all! I recently downloaded a bunch of free DLC for TRS2019 (Thank you N3V!). Two of these routes were the routes mentioned in the title, Avery-Drexel and Season Town Northern. Upon loading into Avery-Drexel's MILW sessions, a system message pops up declaring a derailment, terminating the session. Loading into STN, it takes a little bit but then trains derail and the session terminates. Can anyone help me? Thank you!

It's a known bug that I believe has been resolved in the latest version that's being beta tested now. Maybe someone that has experience with that can confirm this.

I don’t have those two routes downloaded yet, but I have the same issue with the C&O Hinton Div. I cant even play a single session on it without an instant derailment. I hope they get it fixed

Hello, I ran Avery Drexel not too long ago and session was fine. Also just tried C&O Hinton, Avis Yard Work, and it started out fine. Build 116009, the latest SP5 beta.

Dartrider and kf4kqs.. What build is your TRS-19 and is it plus or standard?

Hello, I ran Avery Drexel not too long ago and session was fine. Also just tried C&O Hinton, Avis Yard Work, and it started out fine. Build 116009, the latest SP5 beta.

Dartrider and kf4kqs.. What build is your TRS-19 and is it plus or standard?

my build is 114863. Plus. I tried just deleting the look for derailment rule, but then the session wouldn’t run properly.

This is a known issue with the newer updates to TS2019. They are working on SP5 and this is one of the fixes they hope to have in place.

Back