Halloween Night on Kickstarter County

HPL

It has been advertised as available in the latest Newsletter, but...

8ctu6p.jpg

No. Latest version of "Kickstarter County 2" is <kuid2:661281:200039:6> (installed 30th November) and it has no update available (TRS22 115628 with Trainz+).

No. Latest version of "Kickstarter County 2" is <kuid2:661281:200039:6> (installed 30th November) and it has no update available (TRS22 115628 with Trainz+).

What does it show if you right click and list asset versions, does it show newer versions and can you donload newer? It is a core route for TRS19 standard and platinum, so maybe you did not install SP4?

As info... my 19 SP 5 115653 beta Store shows it as "Not Available" as does my 22 beta 115628 install. Info only as I don't really care to install the session...

That session isn't available for TRS22 as that Kickstarter County route has a different kuid than what TRS19 version has. A TRS22 version might become available later in 2022 but for now you'll need TRS19 in order to play this session.
Since it sounds like there is a major problem with it you'll want to get in touch with the helpdesk so they can get it sorted. I can't confirm this at this moment as its behind the preview pass which doesn't allow me to assign the DLC to my account from the TCCP system until its released.
Link to helpdesk https://support.trainzportal.com/

Cheers

Back