info wanted

DESDICHATO

Hello,

It has been several years since I last used anything to do with Trainz, and as I am about to get a new computer I am currently looking restarting with the 2022 version.
My previous version (2012 if I recall correctly) was on a DVD/CD but since that time I have gone onto a linux based machine but am planning a dual boot (Window's/linux) on the new computer that's in the works, there has also been a growing tendency for software etc. to go on the cloud.
As the recent promotion says 2022 will be able to be kept, does this refer to the software being on a disk and not in cyberspace (cloud)?

Thanks

To dualboot windows/Linux you MUST install windows first, at least that’s what I’ve been told.

The reference was in regard to the fact that N3V now has subscription plans (Gold, Silver, Plus). Normally, If you use a subscription plan and pay monthly or yearly your software goes away when you "quit" the plan. So the "keep your software" is a perk. They are saying if you pay for a years subscription you "keep" the software (available as a download on your MyTrainz account) even if you quit the subscription program.

Back