No Sound with TRS22

chorina

Other than installing TRS22, I have made no changes to the setup of my computer.
For some reason there are NO sound or sound effects when using TRS22, but when I open up TRS19, I have no issues with sound.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards, Chorina
:eek:

Sound is working perfectly on my copy of TRS22. Are you referring to the background music that plays in Trainz menus or actual loco sounds in Driver?

Thanks for your response - the sounds I am referring to, was the the sound effects whilst in surveyor, example:- changing the switch direction, another was the announcement on some of the station platforms

Thanks for your response - the sounds I am referring to, was the the sound effects whilst in surveyor, example:- changing the switch direction, another was the announcement on some of the station platforms

Have you un-Paused while in Surveyor? (Tools menu - Pause/UnPause)

Sound, smoke and animations are now paused by default in surveyor unless you un-pause them as 1611mac says.

Great, Many thanks to those who responded too my problem which now appears to be not a problem. Maybe I should RTFMF, if there was such a thing. dooooooooooooo

Back