TS12 installer

dundun92

UK Content Creator
Hi.
I want to play TS12 again, but cant find the installer anywhere. I only have a serial number. I don't see an installer on on my mytrainz. Where can I get an installer?
Thanks

Only place I found was Steam. I am not a fan of Steam, but buying from Amazon went there. But I don't know how to handle your existing serial number.

If you purchased this as a digital download from N3V, then you should find the downloads in My Trainz under My Digital Downloads.

If you purchased this as a digital download from N3V, then you should find the downloads in My Trainz under My Digital Downloads.
Thanks for the reply's. I can't remember where I purchased it from, but I don't see it there.

[FONT=&quot]
YHEAEJf.png
[/FONT]

It is under the legacy downloads listed by orders.

https://www.auran.com/planetauran/Order_History.php

Warning: you have to endure a painful installing of all the updates to get it up to the final version. The Steam version installs fully patch and there is no problem with having more than one serial code. You don't need to register the Steam version serial code but you can if you want. I have three serials for TS12 registered.

Legacy Order History
INVOICE NO.
PURCHASE DATE
TOTAL
STATUS
No orders have been placed from this member profile

Oh well... It must have been a digital download or disk from an external site. I can hardly remember how I did it. Thanks for the help anyway.

Curious, I don't see a Legacy Order history under MyTrainz. But I just recently bought TS12 via steam, so that is no surprise. Over the years I did get TS2009 (free) and the T:ANE Deluxe bundle (Upgrade to my T:ANE Std) and TMR bundle, and none of that shows up under my Digital Downloads or my timeline. I am curious if anything happens to my installs whether I will have all that available.

Curious, I don't see a Legacy Order history under MyTrainz. But I just recently bought TS12 via steam, so that is no surprise. Over the years I did get TS2009 (free) and the T:ANE Deluxe bundle (Upgrade to my T:ANE Std) and TMR bundle, and none of that shows up under my Digital Downloads or my timeline. I am curious if anything happens to my installs whether I will have all that available.

Legacy orders page that was on MyTrainz vanished however the link still works. https://www.auran.com/planetauran/Order_History.php

Every thing I bought before TANE is on my page of legacy orders but the system may have changed after TANE was released. TMR, TANE and TRS19 show under my MyTrainz page. I have always made archive copies of all software I buy and download from the Internet and keep a text file of all the code and serials numbers necessary to install it.

Back