Suburban routes?

Are there any of these? In all my years of playing Trainz I don't think I've ever found one. Routes with many close passenger stations?

You could try my Illawarra South Coast route, it gets quite suburban at the northern end and in the middle near Wollongong.

I have a UK-based suburban route in development, called Dartford Loops with 13 stations all 3 minutes apart from each other and based on true maps and LIDAR data covering SE London and NW Kent.

Yes I downloaded it from the DLS, but it was missing assets, the description said to go to some forum but where is that?
As you have TANE Deluxe and TRS19 to install the required routes, the only other assets were in a file linked to my Google drive. No visits to forums required. I even included instruction on how to get the few assets that turned third party from the DLS due to build numbers etc. You shouldn't have any missing assets if all those are installed. With the sessions, all external assets are linked to origin on the launch page.

Cheers Graeme

As you have TANE Deluxe and TRS19 to install the required routes, the only other assets were in a file linked to my Google drive. No visits to forums required. I even included instruction on how to get the few assets that turned third party from the DLS due to build numbers etc. You shouldn't have any missing assets if all those are installed. With the sessions, all external assets are linked to origin on the launch page.

Cheers Graeme

I'm missing these

Screenshot-4.png

Are there any of these? In all my years of playing Trainz I don't think I've ever found one. Routes with many close passenger stations?

UK Route on the DLS: "North West Trainz Route WIP_5 SP3" currently has 75 stations covering part of the North West region of the England.

Search "catch a trainz" on YouTube to view several videos of the route.

Cheers

Steve

Hi

Don't forget the East Coast Main Line route included in trainz. You will need to download it through the content store. You can run a full timetable of suburban services for King's Cross using it.

Regards

Brian

Back